The Demon of Nadharkis - Axa Oddra / Ax Tenebrae Ornagga

Sorry to hear about his break down. Despite the impostor entity, was there any merit in his method of blasphemy for one to break away from religions hold?

1 Like

Ask for their sigil and signature. They cant fake those. If the sigil looks wrong in any way, banish

1 Like

Turn this into a novel, its beautiful, seriously.

3 Likes

Sounds good but it seems decieving

why cant demons be imposters :), just test them if they copy you or your friends

1 Like

why wouldnt they be able to fake it, the only reason would be not knowing the sigil

You can call Orobas, He has the power to force other spirits and energies to only say the truth to the witch or disappear.

And call Haures, He will burn with fire the spirits and energies who want to harm the witch.

6 Likes

I drew something similar. Those are hammers similar to the traditional hammer of Thor.

1 Like

I drew this a while ago. The hammers are similar to the ones of the symbol for Thor.

I just found this post and I was drawn to your comment. I dont know why. Since I was little I was dreaming a lot about being with Narnia. A friend of mine who is also a which asked the tarots if Narnia is a real place and the answer was positive