The Demon of Nadharkis - Axa Oddra / Ax Tenebrae Ornagga

I’m working on it… It’ll take some time.:thinking:

2 Likes

@Noxxshroude I was just tripping a bit to Nadharkis with Daskara Daedian. She took me to your kingdom where we mingled a bit (probably a bit more than just that :grin::sunglasses:) and told me that she is taking care of the throne for you as she awaits your return.

She told me that the Vermamir we all sensed is only a time ghost. The real Vermamir is you at the present moment and she wants you back.

But she said the best way to go back is to conquer this life you are in and help us other sorcerers conquer this world and build a bridge to Nadharkis so that Nadharkis may assimilate this universe.

Let me tell ya that Daskara Daedian is the sweetest demon queen i tasted thus far… Ahem, no offense to Axa Oddra… Even though in Nadharkis jealousy is a very rare emotion and very hard to experience.

I got sidetracked. I just can’t help it… I can now actually travel to Nadharkis and feel that world with my astral body and it is more real and more tasty than this world could ever be! The colors in there, the sounds, the perfume of the flowers!

Ya know how ironic that hell turns out to be more beautiful than heaven? Hah… Funny…

1 Like

Always was . I awaken at about 14. I had a false identity.

What we know is he is very good at reality magic so he knows that he can maneuver.

It’s all sense that I am where I am going and how much I am really him.

2 Likes

I would love to thank Father Belial for help. He’s been a great teacher and he’s helped me around the way to this point.

Time to just practice for Nadharkis. I can think about it as something forgotten and familiar.

Earth is our own. And Father Belial is Lord of this world. He is a constant in the secular world and he is strong in current. His common attributes are fitting he helped mortals get awesome jobs and position for a long time.

I see now that my previous interest in King Paimon while reasonable is not the same as the connection with Belial. I think King Paimon and other spirits are great but my Father is Belial.

It must have been funny to some seeing me evoke spirits sometimes they knew I was Belial’s child.

2 Likes

That makes us brothers mate! Same father!
Belial is my papa too! :hugs:

1 Like

Guys! I just can’t break the connection with Vermamir Noxxrathor! @Noxxshroude
Information keeps visiting me about you even though i clearly said i’d have to postpone it. But it seems to be strongly linked to the life of @Shadowmage.

Today i got a visit from your sister from Nadharkis mate @Noxxshroude.
Her name is Vernerrha Noxxrathor

She is also still alive there and very old now! She is something like 589.009.330 Eons old. But she told me that she is your little sister or at list one of them. Same mother different father.
She did not became a Dennemarro demon like you because she had other demonic traits in her that she chose to develop.
She is an Architect of worlds and also of occasional cities in your kingdom.
She refused royalty because she does not want to deal with the responsibility that come with the throne. She lives in your kingdom and expands it and helps it build new cities and infrastructure plus researches deep void magic and is involved in some pretty amazing projects.

She seems to be part of a future stage of @Shadowmage’s life as Darrofer. After he turned insane.
But she is still alive in Nadharkis in our present times. And VERY POWERFUL!

2 Likes

Most people I know do think I am crazy. Just a little anyway lol. Plus it’s one of my favourite songs from the 60’s

2 Likes

Ummmm… Wha…?:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Darrofer went insane? Most people I know think that I’m crazy.

3 Likes

So here’s the thing guys. I had another small trip in Nadharkis and i’ve reached an understanding that was bugging me for a while now.

I Don’t know if you’ve noticed that i keep using the word wife and husband in the relationships of the people in Nadharkis right? Well that’s only a human definition that i’m used to use around.

It seems that in Nadharkis they do not need to perform marrying rituals as we do here since they are more connected naturally than we are. In there they usually ask for the blessing of an Axa Oddra if the couple in cause feels like they are a mach made in hell. Otherwise they just have fun together for as long as it lasts.

The thing that i’ve noticed until now is that every female demon that i’ve described here used to be also my girlfriend…

The rules in Nadharkis are something like this from what Father Belial tells me:

"Child. Here everyone is free to love one another or to hate one another. In my world you don’t stay friends for too long with the opposite sex. Usually the minute you meet you already have sex.
This world is sired by Lilith and Axa Oddra plus a bit of Asmodeus.

Nadharkis is the very definition of free sexual energy. In here women, men, hermaphrodites and any form of lust demon is free to have as many intimate relationships as they want.

As usual my world does not have any restrictions. That includes the romantic aspect of it.

So to explain why you have so many romantic relationships with so many women here is because that’s the norm in my world child.

Now go, and make sure you grow in power even further for you made me proud with the fact that you began to curse the bible"

Well that is something i needed to hear from Him… Quite awesome! We are sexually free there even as a culture. There is no he/she is only mine and mine alone policy in the minds of the demons there!

Fuck that’s cool! I wish we humans would be as wise as Nadharkeans.

4 Likes

I’d Like to dedicate this song to beloved Vernerrha Noxxrathor from my dark heart as i feel the energies in it define her style to perfection:

Edit: Just feel the beat and rythm of the music as you connect to her… it is exquisite!

1 Like

So that explains why I have been attracted to Lilith from the moment I delved into the occult. But unfortunately I have been blocking Her out all this time due to the gender politics that surrounds Her. Now it’s time to reconnect.

Thank you for posting this.

2 Likes

Me when the world merges: “Hey sis.”
:grinning:

2 Likes

@Noxxshroude Her energy is just all over me mate… She is AWESOME! I’m going to start working with her a bit especially in my new campaign to break the veil.

1 Like

@Noxxshroude
This is Her Sigil!

Just lit a candle for Axa
Man she is just to sweet :blush:

By the way @anon72351403 out of curiosity
does Axa have any messages for me?
I just kinda wanna hear what she has to say through you :thinking:

4 Likes

@anon72351403

I think this thread is amazing. I truly enjoyed seeing your skills develop over the course of the post. Thought not exactly experienced, I definitely felt some type of way when you connected Nadharkis to Merlin, and outside forces. If possible, I’d like to get in line for reading to see if I’ve had a past life in Nadharkis, though there is no rush. I AM JUST SO INTRIGUED by the prospect of it, and the desire you have to open a portal to the other place!

2 Likes

@AlphaC Ahem… :blush:Vernerrha Noxxrathor is kinda in the way of my connection with Axa… For a bit only.

I mean Vernerrha Noxxrathor is just something else. I’ll get back to you as soon as i speak with Axa Oddra again…

Do you want it private or public? If it is something special :wink: i’ll do it private anyway…

Come here my Vernerrha!:heart_eyes: Peace! :v:

1 Like

I guess private
Just wanna see what you pick up :thinking:

3 Likes

:grin: "you are Perester the god of thunder in the world of the Undertakers, kiss me in the forest in the morning. "

3 Likes