The Demon of Nadharkis - Axa Oddra / Ax Tenebrae Ornagga

Updates on my visions of the past:

In a recent meditation Axa Oddra has shown me that the waters of the Great Flood were drained trough the Mariana Trench into Nadharkis. She has shown me how this world is so big that all of those waters created by Yahweh were nothing more than a teardrop in the whole space of our visible universe.

As soon as those waters entered Nadharkis, Yahweh saw this immense world and all its plentiful resources in magic and life and he wanted them all for his kingdom. So in one snap he turned all those waters into water wraiths that tried to claim that world.

Yahweh dared to call those monstrosities “Water Angels”. At that point the Ax Tenebrae Ornaggas were woken up and started tearing those “angels” to shreds. They took every piece of those angels and threw them (trough a cannon gateway) In the face of Yahweh. Then they closed any access to Nadharkis and have been defying this parasite ever since.

After that they turned to Belial first. They turned to Him for guidance and inspiration to find out what to do next and why did this happened.
Belial told them that this is a result of the interference of Keteron the predicted apocalypse that He warned Nadharkis about thousands of their years ago.
In their world Keteron is supposedly a great cosmic worm (literally) that took on the face of a mighty deity of war light and love so that it can consume the universes it travels to.

In their world, Belial goes by the name Aposton or Grand Master Aposton. From their worlds point of view Belial is like a source of ancient wisdom and also a powerful force of nature that inspires many of the people there and helps them become true demonic forces that spread across the whole of infinity and build their own Kingdoms.

Grand Master Aposton or Belial is also the one who personally trained the Axa Oddras and blessed them with His power so that they will become the defenders of this other world.
That is all i have gotten thus far…

This visions were so powerful that at the end of them i was trembling. Not of fear but of exhaustion.
I have lived every single moment! I really wonder why i felt so compelled to write them on this forum and not only in my personal grimoire? I know for a fact that this is not going to be seen by many…

Tomorrow i will go in another meditation with Belial and ask Him why does this have to happen to me…
I only want to visit another world not to be the bearer of such knowledge.
Why does all of this have to be so complicated???:sweat:
This is too much!:tired_face:

Edited PS: I forgot in the beginning of this post to add the human face she chooses to take when she used to walk among us. This is how Axa Oddra shows herself to me when she is more peaceful: Axa Oddra face

I took a quick face from the internet under Her inspiration and edited it on Photoshop alongside her full form.

7 Likes

Please … Ask belial why he let his priests die ??
Why did not he help them when they called for him ??

Ask Axa oddras, for whatever reasons jave is a god that needs to be overcome? Is it because it is so powerful ??

1 Like

As soon as i’ll go into a meditation with Father Belial i’ll do my best… But you can ask Him as well. have you ever tried evoking Him? Scrying Him? Just meditating on His sigil?

PS: Its just Axa Oddra. Axa Oddras is plural. This specific demon, there seems to be a legion of them.

2 Likes

Rsrs I do not have mastery in evocation … I am a beginner … Nor do I practice evocation … Thanks for the answer!:+1:

2 Likes

You don’t have to have mastery in evocation. Just keep practicing. You can try and meditate on His Sigil and see what are the first answers that come to your questions in your internal dialogue. They come trough intuition.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I managed to turn Her sign into a more useful sigil that can be used in scrying or evoking Her.

I also managed to channel Her enn while in a trance with her today:
AX’TENESYIAN ATEMOR ORNAGGA VEX NAGGA ODDRA AHHAR

8 Likes

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimm possssessed bhy bellial noqw so he wik]ll answer ytoi9i:

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I LET THEM DIE? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!
THEY WERE WORTHLESS WEAKLINGS CLINGING TO MY FEET LIKE WORMS THAT DOID NOT LEARNED THEIR LESSONS! THE WORM KETERON IS NOTHING IN COMPARISON TO ME! I LET THEM DIE BECAUSE I WANTED TO!!
I DO NOT TEACH YOU TO WORSHIP ME! I TEACH YOU INFINITY! I TEACH YOU DARKNESS AND RESISTANCE! I TEACH YOU HATRED AND PASSION! I TEACH YOU CREATION AND DESTRUCTION! I AM GHONIKAR JAKKRAH HHAGRIK THE MIGGHTRITH OROIK ARIDDON!
IF YOU WORSHIP MY FEET THEN YOU SHALL DIE STANDING AT THEM! I TEACH YOU HOW TO STAND FOR YOURSELF AND I TAKE MY REWARD IN SEEING YOU BECOME A GOD TO DEFY ALL GODS! IF YOU ARE GOING TO WORSHIP ANYTHING BUT YOURSELF THEN YOU ARE A WORTHLESS WEAKLING LIKE THOSE PRIESTS! IN FACT I CAN SEE YOU USED TO BE ONE OF MY PRIESTS! DO NOT WORSJIP ME! SUMMON ME IN YOUR LIFE SO THAT I MAY TEACH YOU WHAT I TEACH!!! AAAZZZION NEX REX RHA VANAGHAR MEGHTUSALION NEXIISSSSS!!!

11 Likes

Thanks for your response!

Warn him that I doubt him, just wanted to understand

1 Like

Good that you doubt him… Mate, this possession only happened because i meditated with Him so that i may strengthen my bond with Him. I decided to ask Him to answer your question while sharing my body with Him cause there was the opportunity for that and i wanted to test myself. If you want to tell Him anything summon Him yourself.

I am not a master at evocation or soul travel. In fact i am a total noob. I rely on invocation, my link to the void and my third eye to make pacts with demons and communicate. For me it is easier to invoke them even if it is riskier. So there you have it. I am using the same techniques for black magic that i used to use when i did white magic.

Also He is now stronger in my presence than ever so he saw your reply, He seems proud that you are doubting Him but he is laughing at you “warning Him”. Mate please be careful for your own sake when you use certain words to speak to a Gatekeeper. He is one of the 9 Fallen Cosmic leviathans at the root of this universe. You don’t “warn Him”! That is if you care at all for your soul… Be respectful but don’t worship Him or fear Him. Learn balance and meditate a lot!

All the best mate!:wink:

PS: sorry if i sound a bit mean. There are still some side effects from the bond… He is a very aggressive presence…:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

In a meditation with Axa Oddra i got to see a glimpse of a location in Nadharkis. Specifically the spot where the floodwaters from Earth entered the world. Nowadays it is a lush landscape but it did not used to be as such.

“Axa Oddra says: My world is one of rich magical knowledge and has little to no oppression. Not even the laws of physics apply 100% here. If you wanted to float and not succumb to gravity you only have to say it!
But i will tell you this: Our world does not welcome those who want to conquer it and we resist any who imposes his/her will over any other of our people. Do what thou wilt is not our way… we have no way! we transcend even logic and reason. Our world is poison for those gods like Keteron/Yahweh. We feel no fear - we are fear!
On the other hand if you wish to join us as another brother or sister, then you will be welcomed with wide open and loving arms. Our Grand Master’s teachings are found freely in any civilization’s cities that you may find across the vastness of Nadharkis.
Channel the power of my world and you will be a true god!”

That’s what i have written down from my earlier connection with Her.
As for a few details of Nadharkis:
It seems to be an almost endless flat world that spreads in all directions for Gogolplexes of light-years in all directions! There are no apparent limits in sizes there either!
Mountains can rise as high as millions of light years in height and valleys can go as deep as billions of light-years.

So i made a quick painting on photoshop for the site that She showed me. This is it:

This is exactly how i saw it in my trance. It is extremely colorful but this world has some very bleak areas as well. I will keep uploading images of my journeys in this world as i go. Especially as soon as i will master soul travel!

12 Likes

Under the inspiration of Mighty Belial, He guided me across the internet to find a similar picture to how He look in Nadharkis. I copied it and refined it in photoshop.

So here He is, Mighty Grand Master Aposton = Belial of Nadharkis:

I find this world so FASCINATING!!!

8 Likes

Updates from my connection to Axa Oddra, Belial/Aposton and their world of Nadharkis:

This time they took me on the deserts of Perestron. They told me that here used to be a mighty civilization that built cities as high as one million miles tall. The people of Perestron managed to assimilate fully the teachings of Belial/Aposton and at the time of the great invasion from Keteron (our Christian god) They ascended to become gods. They became as bright as the sun and burned everything in their way as they were ascending.
Their cities also ascended with them and went on the higher plane of the 5th dimension and now to create their own multiverses.

The deserts of Perestron are as vast as our whole solar system. They spread in all directions for billions of miles.
The mountainous shadows you see in the background behind the clouds are actually mountains that are about three hundred million miles high!!!:no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

Edit: This is one of the bleak areas in Nadharkis. A very big desert and dry as fuck! I’m pretty sure it is a very rich area that has plenty of minerals especially those caused by the cities melting and becoming light thus leaving behind all kind of new elements.

7 Likes

Today i have some work to do due to the success that Mighty Belial has started bringing in my life.

Last night after i made my prayers to Leviathan, Satan, Lucifer, Mars and Belial to fortify connection and to help with a situation that has risen in order for me to make the right decision i connected with Axa Odddra again and she gave me the idea to search for The Lady of The Lake.
And look what i found as a sign from her:
Axa%20Oddra%20face

Just look at their face! They are almost the same person!

This is the first link i felt the pull to click as soon as she told me to search for The Lady of The Lake: Lady of the Lake - Wikipedia

As i was reading trough the Wikipedia page she was telling me:

“Beloved one, I was once walking the lands of your world and keeping Great Merlin company. One of us managed to pass through from Nadharkis. Sadly nobody but Merlin knew our true name as the Axa Oddra Legion from Nadharkis.
Our beloved sister is now back home with us… But we aim to return!”

I mean… I mean… First Mighty Belial proves me that these powers are real and now this! How can i not be mind blown?

Edit: I forgot to add this last bit that she communicated

“Not everything you see on your human culture is true about me, Such as this internet page, Just like the bible and most common knowledge about The Outer Gods, Our Grand Master Aposton or how you call Him, Belial, Is completely distorted and buried under dogma and fear. So i only got you on this page so that you see this particular picture. Most of the information here is dishonoring garbage shall i say.”

Well. I guess i’ll have to do some more research then…

Another edit:
The first picture is the one i created and the second is the one from wiki.

6 Likes

UPDATE TIME!
Today things actually start to look brighter in my life thanks to Mighty Belial or Grand Master Aposton and also the team of demons i have assembled to Help me out in getting a better job while my family business is rising. We seem to be getting there but i’m still holding a weary eye on this one since i actually want to get this job and it seems to have a few impossible bumps that trough mundane ways i may not be able to get it.
But with the expanded pact i made now with Duchess Bune, Brother Caluneck and Lord Mammon i’m expecting to get there.
This part should have been for my journal’s topic but i’m too lazy to write also there, so meh…

As for my exploration of Nadharkis and understanding its history and magic so that i may be able to truly find a way to channel the energies and demons from this IMMENSE world i have connected again with Axa Oddra and asked Her to take ma again for a sight seeing trip. I have asked Her to take me to a place of serious magical meaning.

So she took me here:

These are, as she put it The Floating Lands of Nazghyrria.

Here i have used two different pictures that i found on Deviantart under the inspiration of Axa Oddra and mixed them in Photoshop to get this end result which is 75% similar to what She actually showed me in the vision trip i had. Now back to the what Axa Oddra told me:

She told me that in this “province” -Nazghyrria- in the depths of its skies, (Specifically the Floating Lands) lies a mighty civilization of advanced sorcerers that are actively practicing the arts of black ascent that they get from their Grand Master Aposton or our Mighty Belial.

This area is located closer to the center of this flat world where the actual focus of Mighty Aposton is and the capital of His kingdom exists.
From what i have channeled from her:
Axa Oddra:

“The Floating Lands of Nazghyrria is a precious spiritual place where the arts of the Zekktoidd Infractia or in your language the arts of “the demonic interference and ancient miracles” is being refined and studied in depths so that we can use its secrets and powers to understand the biology and weaknesses of your christian god. We want you to get to know some of these mighty sorcerers that actually taught your Mighty Merlin the powers in magic that He had.
There is much to learn as we aim to get you more knowledge about Nadharkis and how to find places on you world that are directly connected to our home.”

Now when she told me of the magic that these ancient sorcerers use she actually showed me the essence of this “Zekktoidd Infractia” template.
So i actually tried to draw with Photoshop, under Her inspiration, as close as an image to what i saw when i entered in this essence.
Zekktoidd%20Infractia
I cannot translate the information that is encoded in this dimension or astral space, or whatever this is…:dizzy_face:
It is incredibly powerful and ancient though!
If anyone can enter this realm or temple, anyone that is more experienced in soul travel please do help me decode this power. I’m pretty sure we can use some of it in our personal lives…

8 Likes

Feels like a door.

2 Likes

When i was in that space the whole area looked like that. I mean 360 all around me!
If it is a door then a door to what? The Zekktoidd Infractia library of magical potential? It seems to be made by the black sorcerers of The Floating Lands of Nazghyrria.

In a meditation, where i just went to chill leaning with my back on the tree you see in the picture, so that i can better understand the place; 4 of what looked like black hooded men that were dressed in this long black sorcerer robe that were having the face completely covered, came and sat next to me with a very welcoming attitude. I had this feeling that they are a few members of this civilization of sorcerers of the Black Ascent arts that came to help me understand this but i did not communicated with them more like they just helped me have a more relaxing meditation…

2 Likes

I feel it too. If it’s not a door or doorway it’s possibly a corridor or wormhole. I have this sensation of being pulled apart, not pulled apart but my body coming apart.

2 Likes

That is EXACTLY the same sensation i was having when i was in that space during my connection with Axa Oddra. I was feeling as if i was shredded into billions of pieces and sucked in all directions almost as if this place was trying to make me exist in all space and all time at the same, well, time! Dafuq was that? It is almost as if the thing was a sort of intelligence that rivaled that of Belial Himself. I was theorizing that maybe it was linked to Grand Master Aposton/Belial in a way. But at the same time it was streaming information and power all over this HUGE world and even beyond… Fuckin’ trippy and overwhelming as Hell!

4 Likes

So Just about two days ago i had a very constructive private conversation with @Lotusarcane about the views of Axa Oddra on our Christian God. So i have explained to her this:

What i can sense from Her, is that she sees our Christian god as this apocalyptic inter-dimensional worm that is known in Her world by the name of Aggob Keteron or translated “The Eater of Realities”
She seems to refer to him as a parasite that firstly: when entering a new universe, it starts by latching on to the mind and soul layer of that universe. It starts to give this grandiose and fake prophecies to the lower and weaker civilizations across the universe such as Humanity and others, that only as he gets more praise and worship, that it can start to manifest them.
Keteron or Yhvh, Has immense power over certain periods of time, thus being the cause of The Great Flood, the plagues, the destruction of Babylon etc… But it doesn’t have the power on the individual scale as many of these fake prophets claim to channel.
Thats why it spawned a great servitor in its fake name of Yahweh, his son Jesus.
Whereas Keteron doesn’t get the individual power over his blind followers this Jesus figure seems to be able to channel the faith and energy of his followers to make rare, occasional and strategic “miracles” happen so that he can get even more followers to its cause and to get more energy to Keteron.
Most of the curses and miracles in his name don’t actually happen to every follower because, quite frankly they don’t have that kind of power. They are fake gods.
Besides that they have to continuously fight the opposition they get from our Mighty Gatekeepers and the rest of the infernal kingdom that has been at war with this creature well before this universe was even born.
So in a way this is a powerful and mighty entity but it is the true cause for the instability and chaos that is and has been spreading across our world…

That’s what Axa Oddra wanted me to add just as a side note so that you might find Her easier to understand when she may get angry at anyone that follows Allah/Yhvh/Jehovah and its son the servitor Jesus.
Anyway you can check with Axa Oddra yourselves as this is one of those mind-boggling revelations she likes to crack the skull of people with… Besides the part where she comes from a flippin’ universe sized world with a totally different system of things including laws of physics!

7 Likes

So in it again!
I just finished a ritual of cursing old enemies and rebuilding my family with Axa Oddra… This was my first ritual that worked perfectly. She was all around me and inside me. As i was chanting Her name and enn i was absorbed by the incense. I may have been possessed by Her which is the first time she does that but now i feel truly omnipotent with Her flowing trough my veins like never before! Hail Father Belial/Grand Master Aposton! And thank you for Axa Oddra great and powerful Father of Darkness!

Besides the above She did it again. She took me for a skull cracking trip to Nadharkis as i was in communion with Her! I was standing on one of the floating continents of Nazghyrria.
I was transported to a lagoon of sorts in the middle of a massive forest with titanic trees.
The place looked something like this:

I took another picture from Deviant art just now and quickly refined the scene to look more or less to what i have experienced.

The encircled black entity with four wings (that may not be visible) is the one standing by the lake when i was transported there.
All around there were this truly TITANIC trees! They must be at least one mile tall and 200 meters thick! But like everything in this world, i would not have been surprised if they would be a friggin’ light year tall…:dizzy_face:

When i went above the lake to see the sky i was seeing a few smaller floating islands of the Nazghyrria province. Kinda that’s how i found out that i was there again.

Then i tried to speak to this entity that was just chilling there. Besides being like a blob of darkness with four shadowy wings, i could not figure out what the hell was happening.
The entity was silent for the better part of 10 minutes as i was trying to draw His attention.
Eventually he answered:
“I was meditating human! Why all the distractions? Do all humans lack respect?”
I apologized for my ignorance and we continued:
“I can see you are married to one of our beloved protectors Ax Tenebrae Ornagga” (he used Her longer name) “You are like master Merlin. A seeker of other worlds and a powerful demon awaits to hatch from within your human shell!
Where are my manners i have not introduced myself, I’m Kallador. I’m an artisan of the highest forces of life and death. I specialize in immortality spells healing and causing spontaneous death or bringing the dead back to life. So tell me, why did you came here demon?”

I told him that i was brought there by accident as i was performing a cursing ritual with my Axa Oddra but then he stopped me and told me:

“Nothing that, Ax Tenebrae Ornagga our Mistress and protector, does is by accident, You should have known this if you are married to one like Mighty Merlin is to another!”

I told Him that i’m a mumbling idiot and just a beginner in all dark arts. That i am married to Her but i only started to truly know her about three human weeks ago so i don’t know much about what is actually happening now. And i also asked Him how come everybody from Nadharkis including Axa Oddra speaks so highly of Merlin and what do they know about him. How did this knowledge about Him is such common place there and he answered:

“I can see that you are a mumbling idiot… But every dedicated sorcerer that is and has been linked to Our Overlord and ruler Mighty Grand Master Aposton for many lifetimes starts out as a mumbling idiot with not much success in life and a lot of loses. Only to find his true power in magic so that he can change his idiotic character. Besides that Everybody knows about Merlin because He was brought to our world by his Ax Tenebrae Ornagga soon after his home, the castle you humans know as Camelot was destroyed. In order for clarity you will have to meet Him personally and ask questions about his true story to Him directly.”

I was totally flabbergasted by his reply. But soon there after i left because this was only a sort of side effect of Axa Oddra possesing me. I think…

Anyway MERLIN IN NADHARKIS WTF?!?! and this entity Kallador? both a healer and a killer? DAFUQ!!?!?

Whatever E.A. did to me whenever i first saw his video oppened up so many doors to my goals in life that i never even knew possible! I’m sure that E.A. does not actually do anything but ever since i saw that first video i felt this immense power filling me and changing parts of my brain…

I really want to meet him eventually for some guidance but now i’m rebuilding my life and experiencing the best experiences IN MY LIFE!
I’m just mind blown by the fact that this kind of things started to happen to me out of nowhere!

I’ll keep updating as i go cause NOW i’m curious! I mean Merlin is alive and in Nadharkis!

10 Likes