The Definitive Masterclass Of How To Be A #1 LOSER šŸ’€

Iā€™m going to focus on finding a woman whose wife material. This means she isnā€™t a single mom, doesnā€™t have a high body count

Lol my wife!.. sheā€™s awesome though and bakes me cookiesā€¦

And i unno if true or not but her high body count boosts my ego coz out the close to, a number satan really likes, im apparently the only one to please her in roughly the same number of ways.

665 or 667? Just kiddingā€¦ if this person makes you happy then thatā€™s all that matters.

Love you sister! This is essential lhp stuff.

Al.

1 Like

Emos: as in cut themselves, face-painted Emos - not Elmos.

Al.

I think the most important thing is to not be fake to yourself, and a lot of things you describe, which I agree with, are rested ON a bed of lies, and require increasingly complex mental gymnastics (and then suppression of truth) which involve a lot of the #.1.L.O.S.E.R. details above, to make them seem real.

But that is all a slightly bigger topic than I set out to address in 2018 when I wrote this. :smiley:

The point is to check these things and see if any of the traits are serving you or becoming a problem, because we do all have them to some extent, as covered in the blurred-text at the bottom of the OP. The rest falls into the Divine Paradox (are we things bobbing haplessly in an ocean of other things, or, are we the co-creators of our own experience?), and how that interfaces with toxic social trends, how we reconcile that etc., is a topic too big for this reply. :thinking:

1 Like

This is some deep ass shite!
Ima guna try and fullow tu tha bone! Rocka rolla!
@&@

1 Like

the post can be describe under the umbrella of ā€˜provocative therapyā€™. Itā€™s making fun or encouraging bad to get person to see the light to make change so their life gets better.