The Decoding Your Dreams Thread

Just had a rather interesting dream. I was acting as a spy for someone and gathering Intel on a group of people and their “leaders.” Whilst in the process of this I was stealing Coors Light until I came across a small room with the two leading people. Both were tall, russian, and blonde haired. A cat laid dead on the floor (I think I recall it being electrocuted?). It was gruesome, crushed bone and flesh, absolutely torn apart in that one spot. The woman was going absolutely nutters about it. Hysterical crying and I cried along with her over this seemingly random feline.

Now this apparently means multiple things but a few stood out such as feeling a lack of independence, self confidence, and disconnect with my feminine side. The beer on the other hand means gaining something unethically and then squandering it. Or a hole to fill or a reminder of a past vice associated with alcohol

2 Likes

For the past two nights I have been dreaming of being around military personnel. Navy and Army. Mostly males and some females.

1 Like

Last night, I have a dream what seem, like I were at some BSM style, party place where that seem like there multiple people, though i couldn’t really see their faces, or remember te that well. What i could visualize really well, were this white women, who were very attractive, have long hair, gorgeous body, young like in her twenties, and she let me put my hand inside her pussy. As i put my hand inside her pussy, she started to orgaism, as she were moving her body, which felt really good, and she squirted multiple times, till she couldn’t anymore squirting everywhere. Once she were done she lay down under the cover with me, though she couldn’t squirt anymore and her pussy were swore, she just gave me a handjob under the cover then i woken up.

Coloured fun stones that were almost like gemstone but weren’t gem stones. They were prettily laid out on the table. There were different kinds they all had abstract fun colours such as black and red, purple and orange, there were also some clear shiny ire descent ones. I was choosing the ones I liked. Most were small like typical gemstones some were medium sized.

Some of the coloured stones had tiny spoted patterns on them. The little spots made a circle. Yellow stone and purple circle on top made of little purple dots.
Another was black with a big red circle in the middle. The stone was oval shaped a couple cm…

I chose my stones. Next to two of them on two tiny strips of paper was written death.

A pin abstract arts and craft wheel crafted together by tightly weaved cords. It had around 3 circles and little circles almost like sphere pin heads without the needle pin thing all in different colours. The closest picture I can find to what I dreamt is a coloured pin wheel which bright colours. Yellow, blue, purple, orange…

Any clues?

Hi! They are little fragments that I remember.
Coming out of the kitchen of my house I see in the sky a star that explodes and fragments of crystals rain on the ground and I pick them up, I remember having a container with pink crystals, and some blue ones too, there was someone with me but I don’t remember who it was or if told me something.
Then I am in a very elegant place, it looks like a hotel room, there are some people there, but I only recognize one, it is someone I know from school, physically he is blond and tall, he wears a white shirt and hugs me.
somebody help me please?

1 Like

Okay weird shit, controversial old thread from when we were a bit less bland round here :wink:

2 Likes

Here’s a dream I need help decoding. Or more so the symbols within the dream.

The first thing was in the dream I had a nail (like big carpenter construction type nail) stuck in my left foot. Like I had stepped on it. I eventually in the dream went to a doctor/emergency clinic and got it removed but I now had a hole in the sole of my left foot.

Fast forward, second part of dream was very emotionally charged. I had a BIG wound/hole on my torso/chest. Like big hole ripped there. The skin around it was decaying, and you could see the muscles and organs. For some reason I could walk around just fine nevertheless.

That’s what I need help decoding. Thanks!

I have noticed I get either alot of violent (targeted at me dreams) or death type related dreams

I was walking out of my bedroom and walked back, there was a yellow little snake on my bed. It seemd he wanted to get off the bed so i grabbed some cloths he can go on. He went on the cloths, and put the cloths with the snake on the ground. And it went away.

I was watching TV and something or someone came searching the room so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep and It go to me, searching under me in around me for something and it finally grabbed me so I screamed, well I tried to and I couldn’t open my mouth and my eyes anymore and I felt paralysed and it pinned me down and it felt like it was trying to do something to me but I didn’t know what, and I couldn’t move, then I woke up.

I had a weird dream:

First part, I was trying to keep a snake alive in a dream. It kept on almost dying (shrinking and it’s body falling apart) and I would feed it to get it to become bigger/healthier. Also trying to find it and protect it but not get harmed from it? Yeah weird.

At one point a frog got caught in my mouth and I pulled it out to I think maybe feed the snake lol…

Had two dreams with a few weeks in between about wolves.
First one was a big black wolf walking next to my bedside while I was sleeping, licking my hand.
Second one was again in my bedroom, me laying on my side, and I felt a huge presence behind me. I was surprised and admittedly afraid, but then sitting next to me was suddenly a young boy, telling me to not be afraid, it’s just the wolf and that calmed me down.

1 Like

Dead 5 bodies in the water.

1 Like

By dreaming death and number 5 for me it’s a double confirmation that a big change in your life or mind will come
Water is usually our subconscious mind … Can you remember how the water was like ?
:blush:
Almost all my nightmares are with water :worried: and I am drowning

1 Like

It was in my territory like an ussual 10x15m big and water was a bit more clear than ussualy ^^
Plus I felt more like a spirit than usual physical self.

1 Like

It’s good that it was clear and you were comfortable
I hope positive changes will come into your life :pray::green_heart:

What does it mean to have violent gory nightmares? I don’t get them after but usually when I do it’s about a serial killer, or just a regular killer – and it’s usually pretty graphic.

I don’t want horror TV/movies since I’m sure it would make it worse, but just curious

I was standing at my kitchen’s window, looking at the sky. I could see an eagle flying high in the sky, then it starts to head towards me, but flying upside down (legs up). It stops right in front of me, kinda hovering in front of the window, just looking at me. I hear someone behind me saying that something might happen in September, or it could be a pact ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I keep dreaming about joining a cult. It’s not a nice one, although it appears that way on the surface. It’s a toxic environment.

This is different from some recurring dreams I have where I’m initiated into various occult groups and lodges. Those are generally okay.

I start out knowing people who swear that this cult is the greatest thing since peanut butter, and then I read the group’s literature, which is interesting. I go to their meetings, which are quite nice.

Next thing I know, I’m living in a gigantic, multi-story building that serves as their compound, and somebody eventually comes and rescues me. I’ve been rescued by everyone from family members to characters from old TV sitcoms.

I’m drawn to the cult by the nice people, the beautiful services, the interesting literature and so forth, but after I join, they treat me like crap. They treat everyone that way. And I eventually find a way out, but I need help.

I want to hit the point where I’d never join such a group in the first place, and even if I did, I could leave on my own without outside assistance.

Dreaming of the same place, going to parties there, being amongst the people means what?

Thank you

I used to have this dream too. Its very Devil card, chained to the material reality and matter. I believe its about needing to escape consciousness and limited thinking

2 Likes