The dead

We see the dead in black magick as no help! Well that’s sadly true for the most part, just because someone dies they do not become more intelligent really they Become more lost. This gives us the term lost or roaming spirits. Why are most of the spirits lost? Most are lost giving religion or intelligence. Your progress spiritual in the mortal will be your progress in the spiritual! So let’s say uncle Joe was a fool, uncle Joe will still be a fool. And he will keep coming back til he gets it. But say uncle Joe was a magus then he would move into ascent because he had knowledge.
The dead for the most can not speak of the after life because they do not understand the afterlife. I’m will to share my knowledge on this subject more if more would like to hear it… Thank you

In many ADRs roaming dead are roaming because they died while traveling or on the road. Supposedly, those are the types of spirits you encounter terms at the crossroads. The lost dead are supposedly those that died suddenly and violent deaths and either don’t know or want to accept they are dead. They are extremely dangerous and often cause very bad luck and are usually very aggressive in nature. If uncle Joe was a fool in life he may still behave like a fool in death but he will definitely have a ton more knowledge but may be poor at expressing it. I have the pleasure of having a guede that came to me a few years ago. He happened to be a deceased friend with a distinctive personality who died about a decade earlier. The guy was a conspiracy theorist and government paranoid looney in life and still seemed to be that way in death, however he speaks extensively to me about magic from time to time even though I’m certain that wasn’t an interest of his in life. So, the truth is through lots of through practice we can simply assume that the after life processes a probably more complex than we can simply sum up in simple terms.

[quote=“timelessone, post:1, topic:5889”]We see the dead in black magick as no help! Well that’s sadly true for the most part, just because someone dies they do not become more intelligent really they Become more lost. This gives us the term lost or roaming spirits. Why are most of the spirits lost? Most are lost giving religion or intelligence. Your progress spiritual in the mortal will be your progress in the spiritual! So let’s say uncle Joe was a fool, uncle Joe will still be a fool. And he will keep coming back til he gets it. But say uncle Joe was a magus then he would move into ascent because he had knowledge.
The dead for the most can not speak of the after life because they do not understand the afterlife. I’m will to share my knowledge on this subject more if more would like to hear it… Thank you[/quote]

Well,the complication is this,is that very rarely will you have a true answer for death.The truth of the matters seems complicated,because of the variety in spiritual systems.

No one can say for sure,‘‘your soul is composed of x,y,and z.When you’ll die,you’ll go to THIS PLACE,with all the other people.’’

And it’s very hard to generalize.With Soul Travel,you can experience what the afterlife is about.And the leading knowledge there,is that the Soul goes to the Eternal Source and reincarnates.

It breaks down,into the messy pool of liquid everythingness,and reconstitutes,by mixing with other pieces of other souls.At least,that’s how I’ve grown to understand it.

At this level,you’ll notice that the concept of consciousness dissolves.It’s not one person,reincarnating as another.It’s one person,letting go of any notions of ego,and simply mingling with the pool of other ego-less souls to reconstitute a new person.

So,many people constitute each person,while each person will constitute many people.I am not a necromancer,or nearly as proficient in Soul Travel,so this is just what I’ve grown to understand from reading,speaking with spirits,and such.

Now,to let go of the self,that ‘‘self’’ echoes as an imprint on the astral plane.This is the shade,the ghost,or whatever you wanna call it.These spirits have an understanding of the future,and an ability to provide crazy accurate predictions.

My grandfather once helped me with a test by literally telling me almost all of the questions that would be on it.

They’re also known to work fast,especially in killing.

As for WHY,the self is severed while an Atman goes on to reincarnate.Well,that’s a deep and hard to answer question.And that’d go deeper into the realm of unproved faith,and philosophy,then it would into real verifiable magick.

I am inexperienced,please don’t judge if you see flaws in my knowledge.