The Day After Ragnarok: When Gods Die and Return to On A Copy of Earth

I will finish rest of it lol.

Joke aside, nice piece of info madam, I am corrected :smiley:

1 Like

Thereā€™s ALWAYS more to know my friend, thatā€™s something you either stay open to, or itā€™ll hit you like a 2 x 4 in the face! :laughing:

3 Likes

To everyone on this thread. I usually wait awhile before sharing any information that I download. Work through it, meditate on it, and feel what could be of use to anyone.

This is almost 100% rare way it came in. I was trying something new. I am trying to expand myself.

Itā€™s taken me along time to learn how to properly handle this stuff. I thought I give a small glimpse into what I go through on a daily basis.

3 Likes

Fun, this plays nicely with my own ā€œUPGā€. Without reading the totality of the thread Iā€™d say, maybe the original earth is not dead but surely it has been usurped in a certain manner. Cut off from itā€™s original energies and ruled by someone or something else.

Keep the old ways strong. We are still out there.

2 Likes

I must had hit a nerve on this point look at the numbers.

Skoll is the name of the wolf, who follows the shining priest into the desolate forest.
The other is hati, son of hroovitner, who chases the bright bride of the sky!

Odin hung himself for nine long nights wounded by the spear from the windy tree yggdrasil, exposed to the elements. After forsaking his eye to Mimirā€™s well to obtain wisdom, the same well of the norns! Past, present, future. Without the 3 of them consenting he would of never been able to drink from Mimirā€™s wellā€¦

I will be truthful with you all if there ever is a mass Ragnarok! I know were my loyalties are! Lol
I will tell you all! As I feel sense it! Ragnarok is a war on every level of beingā€¦itā€™s hard for me to describeā€¦so I will just describe it, write by what I know. Just ask.x