May Belial know my truth,

Lucifer light my way,

Azazel inspire me,

Abaddon have my back,

Lucifuge provide me strength,

Beelzebub open my doors,

Baal bestow wisdom,

Asmodeus bestow knowledge,

Satan reveal my one true path & The Seed of Darkness dwell within me.

So…It’s taken me awhile to get to this place. The Gatekeepers have been a guiding force in my life for quite some time now. The little “prayer” above, and I loosely call it that, was based on the main characteristic of each Gatekeeper and how they have interacted with me in my life and is a way for me to pay my respects each day and night.

They have become a part of me, and I a part of them, each experiencing the others points of views in all kinds of situations. Sometimes they sit quietly and watch and other times they step in and take control. Regardless, it’s always for my benefit, and I don’t question anymore, like I did first starting out.

1 Like

This I made about 6 months ago. It’s made of a small pill carrier from cvs pharmacy about $2.99 and I printed the sigils miniature about the size of a nickel on one sheet of paper. I cut it to size and consecrated each one with my blood while saying the words above.

I poked all fingers and thumbs with a diabetic lancet, but for the seed of darkness I used my right index finger. This way I have constant reminder that when I raise and point I am drawing upon all their energies but through the seed of darkness which dwells within me.

I have poured much energy into this item, and carry it with me everywhere. It is permanently activated so I don’t need to always call them and if I feel like I need an extra boost, I will add a couple of drops of blood to the container.