The "Dangerous" Enochian Square

I don’t know about the other squares, but people have been getting results with the incomplete money square for many years, so I don’t think they necessarily have to be “completed.” I think it is more of an academic thing. If the completed squares were necessary, then I think EA would have included it in his evocation course, but he used the incomplete one, as that is the one he himself had success with. The completed squares weren’t available until fairly recently, and it is questionable as to how accurate they are.

2 Likes

thank you guys :slight_smile: but who is Anakim?

Not a “who” but a “what.” They are a race of giants.

1 Like

ok, i am gonna google :nerd_face:

To bring this thread back to its original question, I didn’t have any luck opening the Enochian Square back in the day when I opened this thread (and got no responses lol).

I think I might try it again. It’s been 4 years and I’d like to think I’ve gotten a little better at this whole magick thing :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

id like to use it too, but i have the same question you did 4 years ago. Can it be used for material needs or is it strictly for spiritual power?

1 Like

i think you can, but you’ll pay the physical consequences, and the awkwardness of life until you get what you asked for

1 Like

I don’t think I believe that.

@Verdo when in doubt, open the square and ask :wink:

2 Likes

normally i would, but i dont treat this like any other sigil. EA hid it from his book for a reason…and my concern is honestly about offending them simply by my intent to use them improperly. its something ive been thinking about…but they have the power to wreck your life in an instant, so ive been hesitant lol

1 Like

on top of that, i cant research the entities behind the square as i can with others. balg is literally the only place on the net with any info on it…so you’re almost completely going in blind

In my opinion, because the spirits of the square are of Air and Fire, they should not be used for something like money as that is outside of their respective elements (though Frater UD, in his book Money Magick, assigns money to the Air element rather than the traditional Earth). Air and Fire are an explosive combination, literally, so I would use it only for a goal in which a lot of power is needed.

Enochian magick is hard to judge because the angels aren’t evoked the same way as traditional spirits. A lot of the books I’ve read on Enochian Magick have the magician travelling to the angels rather than the angels coming to the magician. ‘Travelling the Aethers’ as described in Crowley’s The Vision and Voice seems to be the usual way.

4 Likes

Im back online x I am totally gonna email about this one x

my girl!!!

1 Like

So far I’ve opened it and it immediately pulsates like a heart beat through my vision and an almost-- I don’t even know how to explain it, it was as if, in a millisecond, all was good and all was right throughout my entire being. A word flash in it, regardless of there not being any actual English, or for that matter, any other language on earth which coincides with the ascribing, yet a word did make itself clear and it has all but vanished from my memory. It was “mal-something”. This is what I’ve experienced merely upon viewing the document without even moving my eyes around for any slight capacity to perceive any of its architecture.

2 Likes

Traveling the Aethyr’s is supremely quizzical, takes an abundance of time and dedication and for accuracy’s sake, requires 2 people- one to go in and one to sit outside and write/record what the person inside the Aethyr’s experiences. I know of these 2 people involved in the OTO back home in California, they’ve done this and have accumulated a massive amount it information they’ve set out to share via a wordpress or something along those lines, for other Magician’s to read and experience. If you’re ever interested, I’ll track them down, I met them thru Instagram, hah :wink:

There are quite a few avenues Enochian Magician’s, aka Ceremonial Magician’s, aka High Magician’s choose to spend more time growing within, some do sigil work constantly, some essentially are fine in the Angels’ presence, some use the Kabbalah, learn Hebrew and the tablets, fully recreating the altar John Dee used which the Angel’s told him was necessary to have in specific materials and dimensions with seals and sigils and so on inscribed in it, on it, sitting beneath it. It is a lot of work! This is where I am, but in no rush. I’m more in tune with my own OCD and asinine ways finding every little nook and cranny as to not offset my own balance or the balance of what I call upon and achieve. To me, Enochian Magick has this vibe similar to being a child and not being able to go to bed the night before Christmas :grin:

1 Like

Feel free to link their blog if it’s public, we allow links to info sites, it’s only people’s own shops (or own blog with shop link right on the landing page) we have regrettably had to restrict, but legit on-topic links to an external site are cool. :+1:

3 Likes

Ahem.
OH, GIRL!!! LINK THAT SHIT LINK THAT SHIT!!!

2 Likes

I set the square to my phone background and it quickly destroyed my battery. I had to get a new one. All I told them I wanted from them was understanding and knowledge of their power.

Very much so

3 Likes

Okay, here they are, Aethyr’s ( 30 to 18 as of 12/2019) as experienced by an ordained Gnostic Priest, Frater Ixomaxip and Soror Elah, both of the OTO, with a combined 70 YEARS Gnostic experience.

[Enochian Doorway] Introduction – The Enochian Doorway

5 Likes

Thanks! :+1: