The danger of evoking Lucifer without a circle and a triangle

Hello, I heard someone say that if you evoke Lucifer without a circle and a triangle, he might enter your body and kill you. Is that correct?

1 Like

No it isn’t as much I heard

I evoked him without it only by imagining a set of images. He had a very nice and warm energy … like a caring father. I found out that he likes giving you guidance. And his guidance is really good.

11 Likes

Can you tell me the evoking step by step please

That is not an Evocation.

Also an evil demon, Left hand and right hand.

1 Like

Use search magnifier.

1 Like

There are many which one did you use?

I used a method from a book. If my english is wrong please correct me. It is not my first language.
Up until now Lucifer has treated me really well. So there is nothing bad I have to say about him.

5 Likes

Can you please tell the ways step by step or which book did you use

1 Like

Lucifer and the Hidden Demons

6 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like
3 Likes

Didn’t knew this. Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Try to get answers and opinions from experienced occultists on Lucifer, in my experience, no, he will not kill you, that doesn’t mean he cannot, but he will not and in my experience he has been extremely helpful, and I have never used a protective circle

10 Likes

No thanks on duty.

1 Like

Which way did you evoke him if you don’t mind telling me

Enn chanting, sigil gazing, or both at same time

6 Likes

In fact, using the circle and triangle will protect you first from yourself, and then from parasites. Sometimes you summon Lucifer and other beings come with him, and sometimes he does not come by himself and another being comes.

3 Likes

Did he talked with you?