The Cool Music Thread

Thank you all for adding so much cool music to listen to.
I would like to add to the list Frater F’s music (on Spotify or youtube), which I found a little more on the classical / instrumental side, but still spiritually very stimulating.

1 Like

I like both they have somethin…

1 Like

“RIP AND TEAR UNTIL IT IS DONE!”

1 Like

Because I feeeeeeeeeel—

Psycho-Pass, anyone?

I suppose that magicians who are nerds can find portent in almost anything.
Poppy Z Bright, if that is her real name, wrote some of my favorite vampire novels. My family almost moved to New Orleans after Hurricane Hugo hit Charelston SC in '88. I used to tell lies about my past when I was in school. It was an odd habit from changing schools on a regular basis. By the time I got to high school, I had built up a fairly interesting alter ego as a train hopping bi-sexual Satanic Gypsy witch with Blackfoot Indian roots. I did subtle things that a vampire might do, like ducking through doors after others had opened them.

Lots of us did weird stuff like that, and most of us saw through each other, but when we played along with one another, interesting little things would happen. When we got started falling for each other and writing poetry and stargazing with lovers and telling stories about our signs and singing to each other and all of those lovely little things, prophecies were made.

I can feel that spirit in the air these days, and I hope it stays forever.

2 Likes
1 Like

Awww man, I’m readin’ SuperFudge

Don’t make me do stuff :sweat_smile:

1 Like
4 Likes

Oh how could I have forgotten about buttermilk biscuits! Lol one of my favorite songs from the 80s

1 Like
1 Like

Excellent selections indeed.

Flashback humor, which Xianists fancy as prophecy, is accomplished through consistent wholehearted dedication to some or another principle of action and communication.

I used to make fun of hip-hop artists that put the current year into their lyrics. Twenty-seven years later, that was Awesome!

2 Likes

I remember this 1!:slightly_smiling_face: Great song I have it on my 90s hip hop playlist.

1 Like