The Cool Music Thread

Since my in a row dream state (my Qlipoth journal)

I LOVE IT!

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t know why but when i saw this music video it gave off a occult vibe for some reason and i saw it way back before i got into magick and i felt like it was very occult themed back then so i thought I’ll post it here.

Btw huge BTS fan here ^^

4 Likes

Am no K-Pop fan but glad to see someone posting a K-Pop song here! Can’t help but immediately recognize it and smile because K-Pop is wildly popular where I live, not to mention my students are constantly either singing or dancing to it (mostly BLACKPINK, BTS, TWICE, Red Velvet, iKon, EXO…) . :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh that’s so cool and if you want i would love to show you the world of BTS. They always know how to make me happy with their songs and their awesome personalties. If i start talking about them then i dont think i’ll be able to stop lol
My bias is Jimin by the way.
Do you have any bias?

1 Like

The raw rage he showed later got really under my skin. You will certainly know wich part I mean.

3 Likes
1 Like

Just saw your PM and I gotta say, aside from the usual magickal stuff, do feel free to also fangirl about BTS/K-Pop if you want lol. It’s nice to talk of a familiar topic aside from magick, after all. Also, we might derail the thread. XD

Bias BTS-wise? I don’t have one but if I were to really choose… maybe RM/Namjoon? :smile:

2 Likes

Rm is best leader ever in BTS and so swag lol
Also sure we can talk about this in the pm as i also don’t wanna derail this topic.

1 Like
1 Like

Yepyep

Word to your mother

2 Likes

Seriously
Dabbling in enough languages and accents and spellings and dialects and mythos eventually leads a person to a very strange mystery.

Is Star Treck correct? Will all the aliens speak English when we meet them? Or, have we all been subtly influenced by one another the entire time?

Futhark runes look like sign language sometimes, and the various vowels and consonants have obvious subliminal effects. I feel as though I can see the right answer, but it’s sort of difficult to put into words, which makes sense, sense words about words wind up seeming to go in endless circles.

These guys get it.

1 Like

This was always my signature launch code at Tiffany and Lori’s Kareoke show. Chris did the best falsetto, but he couldn’t quite kiss that crescendo like Sir Setzer. The redneck girls at Shooters kept trying to get me on some Elvis, but I never was one to do requests.
Well, sometimes. Mrs.Kitty got me to do a little Barry White, but she was cool and let me pop her balloon tits so she could turn back into Da5id.
The music never dies.
For Kristina :cat:

1 Like
1 Like