The Cool Memes Thread (No Videos Please)

Day 4/7 of fasting… yet seriously thinking of prolonging the fast.

I now survive only by Black Magick, meditation, yoga- qi qong and iced coffee. Feeling tired yet something else feels so ecstatic and energetic.
images

1 Like

You look positively glowing! Fasting has done you good ;p ;p

1 Like

Indeed, I love fasting. Normally I fast for 23 Hours everyday and I done so for two years but now since I started working with demons I decided to do long fasts (minimum 3 days to a week) as means of dedication.

I love the final workout Just before breaking the fast, the breakthrough of the fast (the moment you transition from hunger to feeling a lot of energy). The feeling of an empty stomach and the benefits and I also love the new value that food takes when you are fasting.

5 Likes

Hahaha I tried to find the accompanying meme, but couldn’t so I’ll write it down. Just picture some image with it…

I’m terrible at fasting. Except when (ADHD) hyperfocusing or hyperfixating. Then I suddenly manage to go through a whole day with only three sips of water ^^.

In the rare times I fast for a ritual it does create an extra dimension of sacrifice .

1 Like

I did find this one though…

5k1h40

3 Likes

You mean that towering and menacing black shade called Abaddon?

1 Like

Indeed fasting is amazing.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Why isn’t there a curse like this?

4 Likes

2 Likes

6 Likes

Maybe this is what happens in failed Evocations :joy:

1 Like

There are no failed evocations, only wait times lol

4 Likes

This is what always happens at evocations on hold.
You’ll need a crystal orb, though. Orherwise you’re not signed up for remote support

1 Like

4 Likes

5 Likes

So damn accurate :joy:

5 Likes

cat-phrasing-matters

4 Likes