The Charm of Making as a Multi Purpose Enchantment

Hello there, Greetings to you all. Here i would like to make a Little intro:

Do you remember the Excalibur movie (1981) ???
Merlin use The Charm of Making (and Morgan) a multipurpose spell or enchantment for the most ambitious and harder tasks in the film.
I remember my self as a Little kid trying so hard to repeat the magickal words with my crappy english, but i can tell there was power in them , and i still believe on that.

So, now that i grew up and know that the magickal words are nothing but a sigilized form of will using the the voice to insert a verbal command in to the reallity i ask my self : why not??

Getting to the point, i am gonna use this spell as a form of Pop Magick to give power and help in a few differents magickal task:

1. to charge several sigils in a meditative state using The Charm of Making as Mantra during Gnosis
  2. to actĂ­vate a servitor and use The Charm to bring it to life.
  3. as an evocation, according to the film lore, the spell calls The Dragon (wich acording to Merlin its like The Force in Star Wars)

And well, i would share the results of this Little experiment, and if anyone want to be part of it, i am gonna leave this Little information of The Charm of Making:

In Old Irish
Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethad, do chél dénmha

In Modern Irish:
Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh

In English:
Serpent’s breath, charm of death and life, thy omen of making.

anál nathrach = breath of serpent
orth’ bháis ’s bethad = spell of death and of life
do chél dénmha = thy omen of making

https://www.evertype.com/misc/charm.html

I would like to get some ideas or thoughts about this from you guys (may be i am over someone else idea or it was done before, but i get a lttle something about this expermient).
Thanks for Reading this, you Will get news from me son as i can, May Our Lady of The Crossroads bless and keep all of you!!!

4 Likes

Michael Kelly works with the Charm of Making when he references his Celtic studies from time to time.

2 Likes

awesome, i didnt know anything about it, i am gonna look for it, thanks a lot for sharing that info

I not only remember that, but experimented with the charm of making back in the day. Haven’t thought about that in forever.

2 Likes

wow, awesome!!! tell me please how was it, how did it work in those times?? you got my attention

1 Like

Thats been quite a long time ago. I was working out of book called the 21 Lessons of Merlyn at the time. Chanted repeatedly it just gave a general feeling of power. So it did seem to add a little kick to things.

1 Like

cool!!! thats just cool, i am gonna look for that book too so i can get a lot more in the stuff, thanks for sharing your experience!!!

1 Like