The Changeling Rite [closed]

The Changeling Rite has been completed for all three of you @Silverleaf @Durona @Hellfire

@Silverleaf Your energy seemed almost reluctant to accept the Unseelie energy at first, but settled into it nicely. It was almost like it was stuck as I was summoning it to me but when it became unstuck it went very quickly and very well.

@Hellfire A very smooth melding of energy with you. As my familiar and I wove them together, a large black spider seemed very interested and wanted to make sure it was done well. I donā€™t know if that has any significance to you (or may later?) but seemed important to note.

@Durona I barely had to call your energy before it manifested. It felt like it was soaking in the faery energy as fast as I was working it through and looking particularly invigorated.

The picture is from just before the ritual.

1 Like

Haha I know exactly who that is. Heā€™s a friend of mine, likes to keep an eye on things. I had a fey visitor. But idk anything else. Astral vision is so-so. I can see them sometime but not always very well. Touch is my most prominent astral sense.

1 Like

I got visited as well by something that appeared to have short stubby legs and a large Rounded body.

1 Like

What is the sphere at the top made of? Itā€™s very captivating

Oh good. I had feeling he was there for good reason!

For the fey, thatā€™s very interesting. It may act as a guide for you, as they seem to do after this ritual. Keep up with them and listen to him and they may just steer you in the right direction.

As for the other thing, which sphere are you talking about? In the pic I have a wooden disk with my Primordial Mother Tiamat candle, a soapstone bowl with my familiars talismanic pouch, a small cauldron, and the dragonā€™s blood paper with you lots names.

Thanks , you said reluctant to accept it at first xD like it wasnā€™t supposed to happen or something ? Was at work Ć®l try and meditate on globin key when Iā€™m free thanks a lot , Ć®l share my experiences as soon as something happen :slight_smile:

Really excited to see what happens :slightly_smiling_face: :smile_cat:

1 Like

More like a Winnie the Pooh situation. Just stuck and not wanting to budge, but a few good pulls and it came out just fine lol and feel free to share any experiences you have with the Goblin Key here :relaxed:

1 Like

ok :D, so I was working nightshift when the ritual was done :smiley: outside in the dark cold, extremely windy and was raining :D, when I get home I started to meditate, was tired and could not relax but, a entity came to me, and started to fill me and manipulate my energy, was something different than normal but the energy was familial, there was done work manly on my root chakra among other energy work felt interesting, to say the least . not sure if I called asleep or I imagined , but I dreamed of a war between two factions , where I was fighting in , meet with one beautiful and trickster girl that I spent some time with before joining the war . i will meditate on globin key this night and share what I found .

1 Like

What is that Goblin Key?