The Changeling Rite [closed]

@Dralukmun @Nostre

Starting at 10:30 as opposed to 10. Preparing now.

4 Likes

The working is complete. Let’s hope everything worked out on your ends @Nostre @Dralukmun

From my side it was very interesting. But I want to know how it may affect the two of you.

8 Likes

Awesome, thank you. I was waiting for you to finish, as I have my own preparation work done. Been feeling a pull, but been restraining myself to wait until you are done. I will post my results in my journal and link it here.

5 Likes

At 10:17 pm I felt one hell of a fiery presence, at 10:30 pm I felt some very cold and potent energy go through me. Felt some pulling and saw someone wearing white standing to my left side. Felt more spirits in the room. Also damn your energy has quite a bit of kick to it.

Also last night I got asked by some fae if I wanted to play.
I will be heading out tonight to visit the fae and winter court.
Thank you for the rite and this awesome opportunity you’ve given me @UnseelieDiabolus

3 Likes

And thank you both for volunteering. I can’t wait to hear the real results from both of you. My Familiar Spirit seemed to be particularly eager for this one, so I knew it would be intense.

3 Likes

My experience, as promised. I would definitely call it a success.

3 Likes

I seem to be the only one who can’t make contact.:thinking: I thought that would change once I learned to project m and do soul retrieval, but I’ve yet to make out when attempting for this purpose.

I would like to try this if it opens up again.

Cheers!
VP

I meditated opened the sigil and fell asleep, I didn’t remember anything of what I did, aside from they have one hell of a party.
Thank you for the goblin key it does come in handy.
If anything notable happens I’ll let you know. I’m heading back later tonight.

1 Like

@Duchess You need to keep an eye out then. To keep it fair, it’s “first come - first serve” when I open up slots.

@Nostre Please do keep us updated!

@Dralukmun I am not even sure what to say to that. It’s absolutely incredible! Especially noting that so far Myself, @DarkestKnight, and you all end up at the same place inside the Mounds when using The Goblin Key! Everything else is just wow…alot to unpack. This is phenomenal.

5 Likes

And if anyone has missed it. This is the Goblin Key

4 Likes

Is the top of the Key a newer addition? It’s not present in the version you previously posted.

Edit: Oh, I see. The top part is from your circle. I used the version of the Key that is in the upper left of the image, without the top crystal shape.

Relatively newer yes, it’s just an added layer of boosting the effectiveness. The upper part is actually a sigil of the spirit of Fly Agaric. It’s not necessary but I have found it helps a great deal.

Sorry, I should have remembered to give an updated version here sooner. Try this version next time you go to use it and you will find it a bit easier with the aid of the Amanita.

2 Likes

No worries. The original worked well for me, and I’ll certainly give the newest version a go when next I travel to the mounds. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

An outdoor garden party with a bunch of fae, I had a dream about one like that months ago. Huh this is unusual

Alrighty folks, you know the drill and if you don’t, go back and read the thread. I’m opening up two slots for The Changeling Rite to be held on the night of March 13th. Exact time TBA.

Edit: just in case, to be clear, this is first come first serve. Comment here that you want the spot, then message me your name. As always, all information you give me is strictly confidential and won’t be shared.

5 Likes

I would like to take a spot if they are still available! Been watching this thread like hawk! :joy:

2 Likes

I would love one please.

2 Likes

Done and done. I will get back to you both momentarily as I literally just woke up five minutes ago lol

3 Likes

4 Likes