The Changeling Rite [closed]

I should be able to open some slots in the next few weeks so definitely keep an eye out.

2 Likes

Quite a few druidic runes/fae runes in the lettering on the circle alone.
The dagger is something to behold :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! The ritual knife I forged myself. It was one of my early attempts at bladesmithing and it was calling to me to be adapted to this path when I started down it.

1 Like

Looking forward to it good sir

1 Like

It really is a well made and well crafted dagger. Good job!!
How did you come up with the language/runes? Is it only a key for accessing Goblins, or all Fae? Sidhe in the Celtic tradition may be usable with Earl Bifrons, perhaps to use slight necromancy/illusion to light up the Sidhe world?

Its mostly futhark with a strong influence from an old shaman who is a friend of mine. I detailed how that came about here:

The Unseelie Path - #4 by UnseelieDiabolus

1 Like

Alright, I was going to take a little more time to settle, but the Good Folk are spurring me on, so opening TCR for 3 people, to be performed this weekend, likely Saturday. Just please read over the thread before you claim a slot so you know what you are getting into.

2 Likes

Count me in

1 Like

Alright, just send me your given name over a message, and the first spot is yours :slight_smile:

I would be interested if it could get information pertaining to the 12.

Zen

I’m in.

1 Like

You are going to have to elaborate on that one.The 12?

You got it. Just message me your given name and you get slot 2. And if you have any questions just let me know.

As always just here to watch the results. This rite so changed my life when I did it.

2 Likes

I love this so much. Besides the good folk coaxing me on, this is the biggest reason I keep doing this rite for people. This honestly made my day. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

hmmm, i want to do it as well :slight_smile: if still free

1 Like

You got it! Just message me your name and you are in.

1 Like

Primordial gods and goddess/First 12 creations of the source/etc. They have a few different names and titles pending the culture.

Zen

1 Like

Not my wheelhouse for that paradigm, but good luck to you.

@Durona @Hellfire @Silverleaf

Alright folks, it’s going to be at 10pm EST, just under three hours from this post. Plus I spent the evening recharging on the sand dunes of the beautiful Outer Banks of NC, so this should be fun.

3 Likes