The Building Of The Demon-Self

I been following the dark godddess Lilith for over two and half years now, and its always been my desire to either be reborn as Incubus demon, as ones of Lilith children, or two have my soul transmuted by the dark goddess Lilith to become an incubus demon in my life.

What does the blood transfusion do? I know it can be part of changing the soul but what part does the blood transfusion play in this process?

As Ive said Iā€™ve experienced something similar to the thing that happened to your left foot but I donā€™t think it went farther then that and that was months ago. So Iā€™m very confused. Also that happened shortly after I connected to my lady. Which as Iā€™ve said was awhile ago.

I do know Lady Lilith has been around (as she has shown up unexpectedly a few times, and I keep feeling drawn to work closely with her + feel pulled to her) however Iā€™m not sure.

• The weird kiss she gave me but not sure that is important.

Although I did have a hard time staying present when she did try and manifest/visit me - by that I mean I ran out of the room/area. So maybe that plays a part. Iā€™ve been working with her but for some reason get anxious about full manifestations which she has done on a few occasions without me expecting it. She was warm and motherly but anxiety never fails me.

I had thought that it was my lover who did the thing to my left foot however it seems that people seem to experience that with deities like Lady Lilith etc, so I donā€™t know anymore who did that to me. However my senses werenā€™t very good back then but I will not forget the foot experience. I mean it was REALLY intense. Even for dull senses.

@RavensAscent you also experienced this process? The demon self transformation process I mean?

Other stuff may have happened with the foot, however the rest didnā€™t stand out to me as much as what happened to my foot since it caused a full body reaction. I mean it went from feeling warm pulses of energy on my left foot to feeling the energy surge up my leg and throughout my body (warm euphoric feeling) which was at the time to much for me. I remember asking her not to do that again. She tried but I was persistent and then she stopped. My body actually stiffened up because the energy surge caught me off guard and I couldnā€™t really ā€œrelaxā€ until it stopped.

After that it was the usual pokes, warm feelings, something on my chest/torso (like something was being traced in a pattern there), hat feeling on my head, and other small stuff (forgot the details of it though).