The black serpent

Okay, since I’m slightly unsure if it’s Satan, I’m hunting for hints.
I was told that the entity likes to have a “big entrance” and make himself well known, so he’s not to keen to sneak around I guess? The last part that I’m unsure of what I was told is that he’s an entity that corresponds with death.

If that’s any help at all?

So could that mean that he appeared as a black snake which could be a symbolism of death? Also, the fact that he could’ve had white stripes, when he was a snake, could’ve meant he obviously wanted to stand out - hence the reason I was also told he likes to have a big entrance and doesn’t seem keen to sneaking… hmm…

I forgot too add that I was told he was a god of death, but I don’t know. I’m confused by this all, lol.

Awakening of the kundalini…

3 Likes

Speaking of such, I tried to focus on my chakras and saw an image of a spear stabbed into what I assume is the solar plexus chakra. :thinking:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: I could actually feel the odd yet aggravating sensation. I almost felt the pain. Weird…

Wait, it could be a blockage and I researched that blockage of solar plexus could result in low self esteem, lack of self control, anxiety, and/or depression. There was more but those few things are what I have completely.

I guess all I gotta do is unblock it… Welp, maybe the void meditation will have some means of help, haha!

1 Like

Well, updating on this because of what I just found out:

The black serpent was indeed Satan and…

Yes, apparently I do have a child with Satan. I actually met the child last night.

Who would’ve guessed? Not me, surely!

Apparently, Satan said he was the one who took care of everything, but he said not to ask questions and just enjoy time with the child.

This seems crazy to me, but I tried several tarots and there’s no denying it, honestly…

2 Likes