The black serpent

Okay, once again, I had a weird experience, but probably completely unrelated with my last. That’s why I decided to create a new thread.

Anyway, all I remember is being in some dark woods and noticing a fae/fay. She said basically told me to follow, so I did. I’m a little iffy with trusting them, but I felt like I could trust her.

Next thing I remember is being shown that I had to place my hand on a tree. I don’t know why, but yeah I did it anyway. I remember seeing a snake slither up my arm. I was told “Don’t be so scared. He can sense that. Close your eyes and relax.” After I did that, I opened my eyes and she said “He likes you…”

Next thing I remember is that the snake slithered off me and then morphed into a figure of a guy. I wish I could see things clearly, because I couldn’t quite see him.
I was then told to look into his eyes for whatever reason. I couldn’t see any color. Just all black.

Then uuhhhh, I don’t know if this upcoming stuff actually happened but then:

Bam, I was kissed. I went from feeling “meh” to complete lust. Then yep things happened.
Won’t go into detail. :sweat_smile:

I don’t know if I lost my mind even more cause I heard whispers of “he chose her…” and crap like that.

I think I got some clues about this dude. I remember getting visions of a sapphire gem and getting the word “Virgo.”

I want to believe I was tricked, or I’m losing my mind, because this’ll mean another thing I got find out about. (But hey, that’s life. Full of mysteries forever.)

5 Likes

Okay to sum up: Basically A black serpent who takes a form as a man. White stripes on back as I think I remember now. Associated with mercury, sapphire, Virgo, and the one I’m unsure about is Saturn.

2 Likes

What’s your zodiac sign?

1 Like

Capricorn (but personality wise, not at all, lol)

2 Likes

Lol I’m Capricorn as well. The second I read the op, guess who popped into my head

2 Likes

Who? :smile:

1 Like

Satan

2 Likes

Hahaha :joy:! “Who :grin:?”, “Satan.” :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Him?? :flushed: Could it really have been?..
But the things that happened… oh my gosh. :flushed:

2 Likes

Could have been… Gimme a second to link my experience with the prick :laughing:

2 Likes

Or #17 - Botis - ugly viper then shape of a man. 10’ to 20’ Virgo, Nine of Pentacles.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Did the black serpent have two horns on it?

1 Like

Same :joy:

2 Likes

Can’t remember. I don’t think so.

1 Like

I don’t know why that sequence was so funny to me. It guess it just seemed so innocent at first :rofl:

2 Likes

Thats why I laughed lol

2 Likes

Oh my, if it is Satan… I frick fracked with all mighty Satan

2 Likes

Time for divination

1 Like

Three entities came to mind. Samael, Lucifer and Satan.

Satan was the first and most clear. The other two were after thoughts.

I swear I could see what you described… But it changed in my inner vision… He changed for me…

2 Likes