The black serpent

Satan

2 Likes

Hahaha :joy:! “Who :grin:?”, “Satan.” :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Him?? :flushed: Could it really have been?..
But the things that happened… oh my gosh. :flushed:

2 Likes

Could have been… Gimme a second to link my experience with the prick :laughing:

2 Likes

Or #17 - Botis - ugly viper then shape of a man. 10’ to 20’ Virgo, Nine of Pentacles.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Did the black serpent have two horns on it?

1 Like

Same :joy:

2 Likes

Can’t remember. I don’t think so.

1 Like

I don’t know why that sequence was so funny to me. It guess it just seemed so innocent at first :rofl:

2 Likes

Thats why I laughed lol

2 Likes

Oh my, if it is Satan… I frick fracked with all mighty Satan

2 Likes

Time for divination

1 Like

Three entities came to mind. Samael, Lucifer and Satan.

Satan was the first and most clear. The other two were after thoughts.

I swear I could see what you described… But it changed in my inner vision… He changed for me…

2 Likes

Yes. More so shapeshifting to a man with a glowing sword (penis?)

2 Likes

The thing is though, why would someone like Satan like someone who regularly falls on their face and who’s hiccups sounds like pathetic mouse squeaks? :sweat_smile:

Does he have a good sense of humor or something?

(For context my nickname in Highschool was Luci, being short for Lucifer) Same reason I fell for my Queen. Things have preferences.

Plus, we’re thinking about it all too humanly. There may be something he wishes to teach you. May be something he wishes to help with. Hell he may just wanna. Only he knows

3 Likes

Hmm, maybe so.

Also, if he doesn’t have a sense of humor, then it may be someone else who was smiling and poking my face and while they asked why I’m blushing.

All I know is that I’m too dizzy from blushing to think. Gosh I may need like a nap or something :rofl:

1 Like

Thats only a goetic demon. It could be from any culture really. Characters we feed our imagination to, our Elohim, our ancestral spirits, elementals, parasites. Was it a dream, real life, astral travel, meditation?

2 Likes

Fae. Celt like moi?
Botis hit my mind because of the shapeshifting, and I think he may operate through Virgo.
The snake could be kundalini, Paul Case wrote about that as teth, that veil, has a letter that means serpent, also the law of suggestion operates on that path.

2 Likes