The Black Pullet Grimoire

Hi guys, I`m curious as if anyone has experience with the spirits of the grimoire known as “The Black Pullet”??
If so, what were your experiences like, and in which category do you place the entities within it?

Never heard of it, MundoPincha … can you elaborate? Is it specific to a region or body of knowledge the way Voudun or Toltec is? :wink: Z

I believe it’s considered to be French in origin Zoe, but there’s a lot of history and lore around it. Very interesting to look into! :slight_smile: EA discussed it some I believe in one of his books… it’s not one I have on hand though so can’t remember which for sure.

I’ve used the Black Pullet sigil on a curse coffin that I made to bury a poppet in at old graveyard once, and I found it very effective. That’s the extent of my experience with this grimoire though. I’ll be interested to see the replies here.

Edit: typos

putting it into your search engine will pull up all kinds of info about it and you can even download the grimoire and descriptions about it in PDF form for free.

Maxx

The talismans connect to groups of spirits and certain emanations you can utilize in your workings. They can work.

Yep, I think its French by its origin. Ive read the pdf, but I couldnt find too much info on reviews, or experiences people had with it.
EA talked about it on one of his books? I don`t remember that either…my memory is quite bad these days

[quote=“mundopincha, post:6, topic:270”]Yep, I think its French by its origin. Ive read the pdf, but I couldnt find too much info on reviews, or experiences people had with it.
EA talked about it on one of his books? I don`t remember that either…my memory is quite bad these days[/quote]

I want to say it was either Baneful Magick or The Spider and the Green Butterfly, but I wasn’t able to buy these ones so I can’t check.

[quote=“RidgeRunner, post:7, topic:270”][quote=“mundopincha, post:6, topic:270”]Yep, I think its French by its origin. Ive read the pdf, but I couldnt find too much info on reviews, or experiences people had with it.
EA talked about it on one of his books? I don`t remember that either…my memory is quite bad these days[/quote]

I want to say it was either Baneful Magick or The Spider and the Green Butterfly, but I wasn’t able to buy these ones so I can’t check.[/quote]

It was in Baneful Magick, in the chapter on “Symbolic Curses”. He gave a seal from the Black Pullet along a square of Abramelin and several sigils taken from various grimoires, including KoF.

According to E.A., the seals can be opened and charged as you would do with a simple sigil. In Evoking Eternity, he says that these seals are considered as “house sigils”, linking many entities for a single purpose.

I have never charged a seal from this grimoire. I suppose their effects are similar to those described in EE for the sigil of the house of Kel and the forbidden enochian square.

1 Like

[quote=“tania, post:8, topic:270”]It was in Baneful Magick, in the chapter on “Symbolic Curses”. He gave a seal from the Black Pullet along a square of Abramelin and several sigils taken from various grimoires, including KoF.

According to E.A., the seals can be opened and charged as you would do with a simple sigil. In Evoking Eternity, he says that these seals are considered as “house sigils”, linking many entities for a single purpose.

I have never charged a seal from this grimoire. I suppose their effects are similar to those described in EE for the sigil of the house of Kel and the forbidden enochian square.[/quote]

Ah, that’s right! I ended up using the Black Pullet sigil by EA’s method for the curse coffin I was working on at the time.