The Black Flame. WHAT IS IT?

The first ones I actually saw define the term “black flame” as a working lhp concept was the Temple of Set. They defined it as a person’s isolate consciousness. Their inner divinity, if you will. Now it has been co-opted to mean any number of things to the point that the term is becoming meaningless.

10 Likes

Well i thank you for that Prophet.

Apreciated :blush:

2 Likes

Agreed, it’s unknown self manifesting energetically, potential of individuation, in this case self dedication and godhood.

The darkness of the flame probably reflects the energy inherit within it, to get as far away from source as possible GOD (conciousness must reach into the abyss and void) the darkness and material world.
Demons and fallen angels reign here, they’ve been defying and using their knowledge to propell humanities godhood for generations.

We reject aspects of THE ALL and isolate a part, then we neutralize the rest. This leaves us with only our chosen manifestation and universe because we reject all that is unfit and are neutral to the energy of less degrees.

There are black flames in a popular show here’s the definition:

Amaterasu the highest level of Fire Release. Said to represent the “Material World and Light”. The flames from hell, burning as hot as the sun itself. It consumes all material even other flames.

6 Likes

Interesting thank you !.

Have any sources to offer?
@Titan.M

@Serpentslight What Titan is talking about is the anime series Naruto Shippuden. The anime draws alot from ancient religious beliefs of Japan, Amaterasu being the sun goddess in ancient Japan. It’s interesting that Sasuke Uchia(@Titan.M’s profile pic) is a character who draws strength from a darker side of the Naruto universe’s energy source called “chakra” and is interestingly left handed. He is the most prominent user of the black flame(described by Titan) called Amaterasu.

The creator’s(Masashi Kisimoto) brother, Seishi Kisimoto drew inspiration from the occult, more so than Masashi. One work of Seishi’s called “666 satan” uses ideas relating to the Goetia, Shem HaMephorash and heavily from Kabbalastic concepts.

It’s quite possible that it’s intended to represent the black flame. @Titan.M nice :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks for informing him. Naruto universe is layered with mulitilevel symbolism. :point_up_2:

Uchiha are a clan of ninjas know for their stern and stoic nature individuals.

Hyper focused, in there own class as ninjas.
Many within the shadow aspect of both society.
They hold interesting views of the world sometimes to a fault. This is reflected in each ninjas nature and chakra.

Naruto the main character is more of a classical hero who is burdened with chakra at birth, interesting enough a Demon.

His adversary and rival is Sasuke. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I am also interested in what this is. Several meta sellers claim to conjure “black flame warrior demons” and the like, i.e, entities who have undergone some kind of training and ascension.

Finding a legit seller is like finding a needle in a haystack, for a legit seller finding a black flame user or warrior who wants to be conjured is like finding a needle in a 50 story high haystack. Next to impossible, they’re charlatans.
To find out what the black flame is, its best to invoke Azazel and ask him directly. Words cannot quite convey what it is, its best to work with him and experience it yourself.

1 Like

Okay. I’ve seen a few who specialize in conjuring demons to offer this, but I don’t really understand it. It’s like some kind of magick and warrior path they undergo. Is this something we can do too?
But yeah, legit sellers, I don’t think they exist.