The Black Flame Electric Meditation

Figured this would go well in here. This is a meditation I designed a couple months ago. Does one well for the theta-gamma sync. Make sure to read the description on the youtube page.
The Black Flame Electric Meditation

Thanks DK, this is awesome, can’t wait to get home in the morning to experience it fully…I already am feeling some effects just sitting here at work… :slight_smile:

Thanks DK, glad we could drag you back to start sharing with us.

Nice to see you back DK, and as helpful and informative as ever :slight_smile:

Glad to see you’re still lurking!

thank you dk, been looking for something like this

very welcome :slight_smile: Thank you all for the kind remarks. And it’s good to be back!

DK do you have any recommendations for practicing this or just let your mind take you where it wants?

What experiences have you had with this as far as side effects or insights?

[quote=“DK The Mage, post:1, topic:1434”]Figured this would go well in here. This is a meditation I designed a couple months ago. Does one well for the theta-gamma sync. Make sure to read the description on the youtube page.
The Black Flame Electric Meditation[/quote]

Appreciate the meditation, DK.

[quote="-TWF-, post:8, topic:1434"]DK do you have any recommendations for practicing this or just let your mind take you where it wants?

What experiences have you had with this as far as side effects or insights?[/quote]

I’d recommend trying to get in touch with the primordial nothingness. The slow mechanical sounds of this meditation take me into a place at the brink of existence. It takes me to the wheels and cogs of creation, the very border where reality begins. I don’t know how else to explain that. But, if you catch what I’m trying to say, shoot for that if you’d like.
But really, I mean, do what jives with you. If you want to just wander, go for it. If you find it to be a vehicle for a specific state or ritual, feel free to shoot for that too.
The basis behind why I made this was for the black flame itself - the absolute nothingness that gave rise to all. So, it may be that because I made it with that intent, that’s where I go with it. I’d be interested in hearing other’s experiences though, for sure :slight_smile: