The Big Chillout Thread

Thats adorable. He needs a little eye patch! :pirate_flag:

1 Like

My dog loves to sleep on technology

6 Likes
5 Likes

My cat too, look at that evil grin

8 Likes

Finally, something ordered with prime shipping that wasn’t late!

I need a nap after the last two days, I’m so drained and tired and should give these a try, but goodness knows I won’t do anything if I nap, plus I’ll be up all night deposits sleeping a solid 12 last night.

6 Likes

Yes my glasses are broken, till Monday when the new ones come, but I’m surprised this worked out.

So this is me, chilling the fck out cuz the last two days have sucked big hairy moose cock.

9 Likes

My cat just gives everyone the stink eye as well as being VERY vocal - however it sounds like she’s swearing/whining half the time she meows…

5 Likes
2 Likes

That is so fucking cute… I want one

Hope your days get better soon

2 Likes

It’s a rainy day here in Athens and I’m relaxing with my coffee on hand.

Something to chill

Pretty jewelry

Art to browse

Beautiful tattoos

~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

4 Likes

One thing I like to do when I am relaxing is listen to songs that tell stories. It helps me to get out of the depths of research and work to enjoy the tales. For this, I like going to Heather Dale and Damh the Bard

4 Likes

I need one, how much will he cost me to get it?

I need it’s seriously

1 Like

Chandler Bing.

2 Likes

What thing are you talking about? I don’t think it’s mine lol, but this is where I found them, in case it is.

1 Like

Something else that can give me happiness and joy and success

So, I don’t have a car. There’s only a tiny grocery store in town… but I found out that the instacart app delivers to my tiny backassward town from two stores- 25 minutes or so from me. That’s cool, can’t use my main payment method with them though, so most of my groceries will stay through Amazon pantry, really only can’t get refrigerated or frozen goods from Amazon anyways, and they have great prices.

But here is what I just ordered with my free delivery for signing up with Instacart:

Yep that’s right going to be chilling with my favorite pie tonight.

5 Likes

Is drooling

2 Likes

They are drool worthy. Boyfriend and I have shared many of these in a single evening of being fckd up together lmao.

I’ve been wanting to have one again for months!

2 Likes

Joins you.

2 Likes

They look way better than my soap cookies.

3 Likes