The Big Chillout Thread

5’4! Glad I’m not alone.

2 Likes

Beautiful gown I hope to wear one day

6 Likes

6’2. Im a part of the duck your head crew.

4 Likes

For some reason parts of the nightmode Animal Crossing music had a very relaxing effect on me the other day (almost dropped my DS because of a sudden nap attack that had been triggered by the music) :see_no_evil: So I’ve sought out a whole playlist on YT and et voilá:

4 Likes

Here was my recent form of relaxation:

Made my very own ginger bread house. It’s in my room cause I don’t trust my sister not to eat it. She already tore hers apart…mine is a piece of art.

7 Likes

I ordered me some big girl sleep phones to relax with!

I’m always interested in trying subliminals and have some stuff I want to listen to when I’m not at the computer (I have a nice gaming headset) but I have an iphone 11 promax so I don’t have a normal audio jack and these are bluetooth.

Ofc there are plain adult options, but I like the cutesy stuff and theirs a few adults in the reviews that are larger frame size than me and took pictures of them wearing them so. I think it should work out for me.

5 Likes

Some more relaxing music

3 Likes

This happens to be my relaxing music, mostly as sleep music. Seems to help keep nightmares away.

It’s very nostalgic. I’ve been playing it every night. Tried a few others like nature sounds/etc but this is my fav.

5 Likes

I typically withdraw to the astral when I’m needing to chill. Tonight being one of those times lol. I typically have this land of neon green hills and fields I retreat to when I sleep. It’s aluminated by the red moon that initiated me into magick and the Goddess check’s in on me from time to time if she hears me crying. It’s by a oceanside cliff I can sit at and or pond in the fields. I wasnt sure how to share it with anyone who needs it because im still wonky finding people astraly… so I drew it. Feel free to retreat here when times get tough. Were all in this together!!! Nothing but good vibes.

6 Likes

Wish I had a place like that. Seems nice.

2 Likes

God damnit that is so my style :heart_eyes:

1 Like

need a smile, here is a picture of my puppy, he only has one eye, but looks so excited when he got his drivers license.

14 Likes

Thats adorable. He needs a little eye patch! :pirate_flag:

1 Like

My dog loves to sleep on technology

6 Likes
5 Likes

My cat too, look at that evil grin

8 Likes

Finally, something ordered with prime shipping that wasn’t late!

I need a nap after the last two days, I’m so drained and tired and should give these a try, but goodness knows I won’t do anything if I nap, plus I’ll be up all night deposits sleeping a solid 12 last night.

6 Likes

Yes my glasses are broken, till Monday when the new ones come, but I’m surprised this worked out.

So this is me, chilling the fck out cuz the last two days have sucked big hairy moose cock.

9 Likes

My cat just gives everyone the stink eye as well as being VERY vocal - however it sounds like she’s swearing/whining half the time she meows…

5 Likes
2 Likes