The Bible, Hell and Christianity

I’m glad, he’s a great guy, you can always call him an Lucifer together if needed

I have seen to angels fight outside my window so fiercly that it blu’ my mind… but I dont think they ”fight”… more like defend if it makes sense.

Who were they fighting?

Each other in the sky outside my window. I saw it with a naked eye. Most astonishing thing I seen. They were ”burning” and later demons enterd my room and washed my feer and crownd me. I was so terrified I almost fainted.

Who in the fuck are you working with?! Lol

Was this through a drug trip or through clairs?

1 Like

Im pretty sure its Lucifer, King Paimon and Michael and many more but I dont know who they are.

I was post high on drugs but I saw it. It wasnt drog indused or hallucinating or any of that stuff. It happend and I saw it.

Make sure you know who you’re working with

1 Like

Do they ever or have they ever (angels/demons) used the term Kindred?

1 Like

Nope not that but I sure they will no for whatever reason. Everything I percieve is used for something may it be lessons…

*now

I really cant be 100 procent certain. All i know that this is going on, sometimes it absolutly wonderful and sometimes terrifying. And sometimes its gone for a couple of days.

First off, I just want to say you are one of my favorite people here. Part of the group that “gets it”.
Now I’m not going to go into detail with this and there of course are many who do and don’t have a doctorate in divinity who will tell you what Im about to say isn’t true. But those people have a strong bias because they are heavily invested in that narrative. However in the area of third party unbiased objective observers in the fields of specialized anthropology such as archeology, ancient history etc. The general view is that the ancient Hebrews were in fact polytheistic originally. Their path to monotheism involved phases of henotheism, monalatry and Kathenotheism. Various groups and sects maintaining certain phases of these at different times and places until during the Babylonian exile the current monotheistic version was finally beginning to take shape as the dominant version due mainly to sociopolitical reasons of convenience. The scripture of course altered and changed, edited and revised every step of the way to better suit the changes. A person actually doesn’t need much other than the scriptures themselves to find this but other outside archeological evidence proves it.
If you actually read the thing it’s really hard not to notice that this is a religion that at several points was hijacked by some kinds of fucking aliens and used to their ends.
“What would god, need of a starship”? Thank you William Shatner.
Either a single alien or group or several different ones either way the evidence seems pretty clear. Some alien discovered a group of nomadic people and decided it could "pretend to be a god " and make good use of that people for it’s own agenda.

3 Likes

@AdamThoth well said…:roll_eyes::point_up_2:

1 Like

@Scalamilano Please make an introduction to tell us about yourself. Introductions are required by forum rules. As it says this is your first post I must assume you haven’t introduced yourself yet. Please introduce yourself and include who you are (name or magick name or what you wanna be called) tell us where your from ( Continent or county)
How long you’ve done magic what your interests are nagickally and age if you desire to give us that).

1 Like

“Where does the doctrine of fiery hell have its roots? In the myths of ancient Babylonia and Assyria, ““the afterlife… The afterlife is depicted as a place of horrors, reigned by cruel gods and demons with great power”” (Jastrow M., Jr. The Religion of Babylonia and Assyria. Boston, 1898. P. 581). The notion, widespread in Christianity that hell burns with fire is found already in the religion of ancient Egypt (The Book of the Dead. New Hyde Park, New York, 1960. С. 144, 149, 151, 153, 161). In Buddhism, which emerged in the 6th century B.C., the doctrine of both hot and cold hells eventually emerged (Myths of the Peoples of the World. M., 1988. Vol. 2. P. 199). The influence of the Etruscan beliefs can be felt in the depictions of Hell, which can be found in Catholic churches in Italy (Keller W. La civiltà etrusca. Milan, 1979. P. 389). However, in reality, the roots of the doctrine of the terrible pains of hell go much more profound. This slanderous doctrine comes from the chief slanderer, who seeks to defame God in every way, the Devil, whose very name means ““slanderer”” and whom Jesus Christ called ““the father of lies”” (John 8:44).
the biblical truth. ““The soul that sins will die”” (Ezekiel 18:4). ““The dead know nothing”” (Ecclesiastes 9:5). If the soul dies and is unconscious, how can it suffer in ““eternal fire”” or be tormented by eternal separation from God? It is a fact that the doctrine of hellfire is not in the Bible. The Bible teaches that the dead are unconscious and feel no pain. It says, ““The dead know nothing,… because in the grave [”“hell,”” according to some older translations of the Bible] where you go, there is no work, no reflection, nor knowledge, nor wisdom”" (Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10).
I recently bought wall art and decor from Bible verses. It looks appropriate for the home. https://www.christianwalls.com/blogs/presents/christian-mothers-day-gifts-for-church Here, you can choose a poem you like. It might be of interest to everyone. "

Eternity is a long time. A lot of religions have the belief of hell either to keep people in the system or to keep people from doing “wrong”.it’s all bs though as imo we learn through trial and error but take your time and work on overcoming this fears

This is a good suggestion. I’ve heard that the spirits won’t drag us into their beef but some energies just aren’t compatible in the same room

Another example is lucifer and Satan, Satan doesn’t like lucifer