The Best Demon for Hypnotizing?

Is anyone aware of a demon who aides in hypnosis? I do hypnosis work and I would love the help of a spirit to make me even more alluring. I suppose it would be a demon or spirit who rules over attraction and maybe even deception?

1 Like

Try Dantalion. He’s the master of illusion/states of consciousness and also spirit of love/lust.
If not him, I would recommend Asmodeus also. I think he can show u some tricks.

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you!

Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself. It is a rule around here:

handIntro

1 Like

Try working with King Paimon and also Asmodeus.King Paimon can teach you secrets of human mind as well as hypnosis.I heard that he can teach you to gain psychic power of ,vocal’’ hypnosis where you get hypnotic effect merely with your voice,and he can help with hypnosis in general so I think King Paimon may be the best since he is the demon of mind as well as manipulation which are 2 huge things in hypnosis.

3 Likes

So it is done :wink:

I saw. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, I’ll look into them both.

I think that Paimon is the best for doing mind manipulation type of hypnosis but if you want to manipulate somebody’s lust,Asmodeus or as Goetia calls him , ,Asmoday’’ is the best demon for that.I haven’t done much with him but I heard that he is a great guy…

2 Likes