The balg universal circle_questions, comments, experience

Greetings crawlers of the night,

I purchased my Universal Circle as of today. I do have some questions for the forum members that already own and are using their UC already:

1. Consecration - I have watched E.A.'s YouTube vid regarding the UC, and wanted to ask some of the other forum members how they consecrated their Circle’s?

2. Washing of the Circle (I know this may seem totally stupid…but fuck it:)): If one is using the circle for EVERYTHING from meditation to evo’s and building power within it, and after a while it starts to…well…stank…will laundering the UC “strip” away the power that’s built up or just the dirt?
    2.2. YES - I intend to do ALL my disciplines with this UC from formal meditations placing my meditation cushions on top of it to all my evo’s.

3. Personal Experiences from BALG Forum members:

So? What have your personal experiences been like whilst using the UC? Come on mutha-fucka’s…spill the demonic beans here!!! Have you “felt” a definite difference in your practices? Have you felt a night/day difference in your evo’s since using the BALG UC???

Don’t hold back here…come on now!!!

[quote=“Mode_439, post:1, topic:1702”]Greetings crawlers of the night,

I purchased my Universal Circle as of today. I do have some questions for the forum members that already own and are using their UC already:

1. Consecration - I have watched E.A.'s YouTube vid regarding the UC, and wanted to ask some of the other forum members how they consecrated their Circle’s?

2. Washing of the Circle (I know this may seem totally stupid…but fuck it:)): If one is using the circle for EVERYTHING from meditation to evo’s and building power within it, and after a while it starts to…well…stank…will laundering the UC “strip” away the power that’s built up or just the dirt?
    2.2. YES - I intend to do ALL my disciplines with this UC from formal meditations placing my meditation cushions on top of it to all my evo’s.

3. Personal Experiences from BALG Forum members:

So? What have your personal experiences been like whilst using the UC? Come on mutha-fucka’s…spill the demonic beans here!!! Have you “felt” a definite difference in your practices? Have you felt a night/day difference in your evo’s since using the BALG UC???

Don’t hold back here…come on now!!![/quote]

Pussies…that’s right…NOT only did I “like” my OWN post…BUT I commented to myself bitches!

Mode_439 your so brilliant! What great questions to ask other Forum members!!!

LOL…oh man toooo much time on my hands tonight.

How’s that small circle of pacts I made for you working out? You should try consecrating it as was mentioned and see if it boosts your results.

I bet you like your own Facebook comments too…such an asshole move :wink:

[quote=“Mode_439, post:3, topic:1702”]Ohhh -TWF- your such an awe inspiring super duper mage, why yes I do like my own Facebook comments…your divination skills are simply absurd!

I would worship the ground you walk on but you don’t watch where you walk and I have a weak immune system.[/quote]

I whole heartedly agree Mode thank you for the kind words.

LMFAO!!!

maybe try washing once a year on a special sacred day??? in the mean time u should buy sum febreeze…LOL

Oh gawd…what have I done???

Fluff post ALL over again.

"And -TWF-…your sooooo deluscioulsyy Evil & Great & Powerful like Oz…can I hold your wand?"
Mode_439 on worshiping -TWF-

Ode to -TWF-

When I perform my disciplines o’ Magick…I think of a fool
A fool who is wondering, wondering, wondering
High and low like the Magicks he performest
Oh -TWF- may you shineth like the Sun on a sunny day
Sun, sun, sun…here it comes
Sun, sun, sun…here it comes

Oh -TWF- I am the eggman
I am the eggmen
I am The Black Magick Walrus

Your so gay for me, but its ok power is seductive and your will is weak. That’s why I’m here for you, I’m here for ALL of you.

Come and exalt yourselves in reverence to ME! MY POWER can be yours, just subjugate yourselves, kneel before ME (if you’ve got bad knees you can sit, I understand your pain)! YES, upon those I BuLESS WITH THE VEINEY GIRTH OF MY WAND will forever know ecstasy and joy!