The BALG repository of fantastical success stories with Magick

I read through this lists.
I refer people to this list too.

So it a nice compilation.
Very useful.

The money success story through servitor gets me anytime I read through!

So, kindly update.
Very useful!

3 Likes

Hi @Verdo This section is the one section that I always come back to If I can’t get something to work when we can see that others have managed to get it to work we can use this as a reference to aid our patience to get it to work usually by changing something that someone has mentioned here and to that end it is very useful for morale Thank you for running this It is like an encylopeadia for success Keep up the grand work Happy magick

2 Likes

Hello! I am visiting this repository very often, and I think it is one of the most valuable topics on the forum. I’ll appreciate greatly if you will keep it updated!

As for favorite stories - for me it’s money section hands down, since this sphere is the hardest for me. Love and lust is awesome, but I had great successes here myself, so it is not as interesting for me personally, because of no need for inspiration.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing this! Spent 4+ hours reading, enjoyed every bit of the ones I clicked on. Grateful to you.

2 Likes

Hi BALGers,

It’s morning where I am at the moment, and I thought I’d leave a few recent experiences here. I hope you enjoy these successes. These all happened in the past week.

1. one of my financial servitors influenced one of my major clients to, out of the blue, give me a sizeable raise.

2. After using the GoM’s method last weekend to contact the Olympic Spirit Arathon, I was presented yesterday with an unexpected second stream of income that will add very nicely to the savings account.

3. I have been having some minor recurring medical problems, and after using the same method to contact the Olympic Spirit Phaleg, overnight I have just stopped having the problem completely.

4. I’d had my eye on an auction item for a long time, a particular handbag which wasn’t cheap. I contacted the Olympic Spirit Bethor, and the next day, the price dropped considerably, and I was able to purchase it.

The GoM book I’m referring to is the MasterWorks of Chaos Magick by Adam BlackThorne. Highly recommended for the Olympic Spirits chapter alone.

11 Likes

By popular demand, I shall keep this updated. Thank you to everyone for your kind words :wink:

added two new stories today to the love and lust section

6 Likes

Well, it’s real handy to have something to link to the newer members, the doubters, the ones who just want to give up and all. There’s a lot of things and a lot of ways that work and it’s all subjective and remembering which post I read that I think applies to someone’s situation is somedays a challenge. I’ve not read every post in this thread or the forum (Except in the necromancy category) so it’s convenient to use and I’m sure everyone who makes this thread gets a feeler boost, knowing not only did they succeed but someone recognized that they did.

Somedays and some people need that, it’s just a nice feeling ya know.

5 Likes

Glad you find it useful. I’ve probably got the longest bookmark list on Balg because of it, but it is what it is :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

you’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Omg, my post is now in this thread! That’s an honor indeed.

A little update: an effect seemed to weaken over time, but it looks like it was due to certain circumstances. Still, the barrier was broken, and it certainly was work of Beleth. I think I’ll work with him further to improve the situation even more - wanted a reason to call this great spirit again anyway.

2 Likes

Yes, thats normal. Glamors tend to wear off after a while. But good work anyways :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Added three new stories to the list

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch for putting that together.

1 Like

Added two new stories, both sex related (my favorite :wink: )

6 Likes

Verdo,

thank you for this post and the list.

It is pure gold IMO.

It is such a precious aid for newbies coming to the forum and looking for … motivational posts to keep on the occul work.

I think persistence is one precious key in Magic, and obviously your considerable work here offer the motivational factor necessary for occult dedication and evolution.

Respect, my friend.

2 Likes

You’re welcome. :wink: Happy its been of use to you

1 Like

I am not new to occult work, far from it, but I do find your post absolutely priceless nethertheless.

2 Likes

Update sir Verdo!

Prince Orobas still has that hype! We’re still riding together 20+ years on. Now I find myself in my Early 40s living a semi retired life of luxury and peace in a tropical paradise.(the philippines).

Fantastic spirit, Fantastic results!

Hail Prince Orobas 55th spirit of the Goetia!

5 Likes

This just in. I healed someone who had been suffering from terrible pains in her foot for over a year.

All I intended to do was a simple banishing by joining my hands, clapping them with vigor, as if I was going to perform an aggressive prayer.

Moral of the story: if you work with Metatron every single day for 90 days, your magick will be incredibly intense.

4 Likes