The BALG repository of fantastical success stories with Magick

I did a road opener spell once, ever since then, streetlights almost always turn green for me.

13 Likes

Thats pretty neat. its awesome to see that magick can help us in even the smallest of ways

5 Likes

It took me much longer than it should have to realize why the streetlights were turning green.

4 Likes

You shall now henceforth be known as @Verdo the Scholar👌

Now, I’m gonna bookmark this tread!

13 Likes

Ditto! I just bookmarked it myself. And a huge thank you to @Verdo !

2 Likes

Btw guys, if you happen to notice that i posted one of your stories, and you’d like to share more details about it that people may find interesting, feel free to post it in here. For example, some of you may know about zer0ez’s amazing success with gremory, where he had five girls all over him the day after he performed a lust ritual. Well i talked to him privately about it some time ago, and i found that the extra details were even more interesting. I’m sure he wont mind me posting it here for you all, so take a look:

I then followed up by expressing to him my occassional doubts about the reality of magick and this was his response:

14 Likes

Thanks so much for the contribution, very much appreciated and very informative !!!

2 Likes

Thank you for compiling all this. I so needed the encouragement today. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks a ton for this @Verdo

Thank you for taking the time out and the effort into compiling the posts, this a gold mine!

3 Likes

You’re welcome guys :slight_smile: Tbh, this helps me just as much as it can help you. My bookmark page has become a huge chore to scroll through, so this organization makes things efficient. Thinking about picking my top 3 favorites too.

7 Likes

AWESOME work here @Verdo!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gotta link this over to the Member Resources thread all newbies get pointed to when they join. :smiley:

11 Likes

What a fantastic post, thanks Verdo. I’m so glad to have this bookmarked. I will now enjoy taking my time to peruse all this inspiration.

1 Like

Bookmarked

2 Likes

Added a couple more today. An old case of someone punishing a thief and a kinda double edged sword tragedy where a newbie asked for 20k in cash and received it via the death of his mother

oh, and another person super memorable experience evoking lilith

8 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Phenomenal - thank you so much!

1 Like

I love reading these. I suppose i use my magick for closer personal gain, but maybe someday i can post something drastic here

5 Likes

I noticed you changed your name. Are you from Ìsland?

Off topic I know, but curiosity got the best of me.

2 Likes

Please do! i did read your experience attracting money with the Fehu rune on your wrist, which was pretty good. The thread that was in is linked here

3 Likes

Oh i didn’t remember writing that one, cool xD

1 Like