The ability to see the future

One of my personal desires in the use of the magick is to see the future. Not of my own life, no. I want to see the future of Humanity. I want to see future world events. I want to see how life will be like in other centuries.

It may come as a surprise to some but to me, this is my deepest fascination. I have tried my hand at astrology but I find it very difficult and rather complex plus it offers speculations but not concrete proof.

Meditation I have tried but so far the practice itself alludes me. It takes time and I am sceptical if I am seeing what I want to believe or just visions. I want to see something more tangible.

I feel that if I know the future, perhaps it will bring me more of a sense of inner peace. To be able to confront it, to acknowledge it and then be able to move on from it.

I’m just wondering what type of a spell would work for this. Or chant.

Tarot can help of course but maybe a clear vision. One that I can see and breathe.

2 Likes

Actually precognition is a skill you can develop and is often used in conjunction with divinatory methods but not exclusively.

Look into the psychic senses and developing precognition, a lot of it’s real simple exercises where you basically guess at an answer until you learn to feel what it will be.

Many answers will come through clairvoyance and or clairsentience and will then in turn have to be put into words.

Like you’ll know what it means, but you’ll have to think about how to say it so everyone else understands it- this is probably the most telltale sign you are getting information from the Clair and psychic senses rather than from the imagination or the mind.

When it comes from you, you usually have words for it, when it comes from something greater than you, or through your subtle senses you usually have to think about it to find the words you would use.

If that makes sense.

There are spells, rituals and entities for single time use and receiving dreams or visions, but I don’t find that reliable in comparison to developing the skill myself.

I’ve used entities and tools largely to help me learn how to increase my accuracy and my comprehension, but not to do it entirely for me.

4 Likes

As far as I know @Dankquanicus has some insights about evaluating not only personal fate but also overall events/tendencies from astrological charts and is also able to break down the complex stuff into comprehensible bits :thinking:

Other than that you could try to build your confidence and trust into seeing the future with simple divination tools (cards, runes, dices, bones, scrying surfaces, etc) before entering the prediction via meditation/dreamwork/visions level :slight_smile: I think that using tools and experiencing success through them is a good practice in discernment: what IS the information at hand and what is my interpretation? If you’ll able to discern this stuff with your tools, you’ll be able to apply it to visions as well.

5 Likes

Ok thanks for this information! I was wondering but would you be able to explain to me what practices I can use to help develop these senses even more? I do practice the tarot but that is all I have been using so far. Is there any simple exercises that can help with that?

1 Like

Give me a few minutes to search and I’ll quote myself on how to notice the subtle senses easier. Note to self, I should make it a topic or a copy and paste it :joy:

As far as increasing your divination skills, I did just write a topic about how I do this, so it might help.

2 Likes

The branches of traditional western astrology (NOT modern psychological astrology) are all about predicting events. Mundane Astrology is the branch of traditional astrology that looks at the future of nations and such. The Solar Revolution (When the Sun ingresses into Aries) shows how a nation, or region, or city etc. Shall fare during that Solar Revolution.

It is not speculation but rather gives serious predictions.

But, traditional astrology is NOT easy to learn. It takes serious study, but is extremely precise and powerful. You must study from primary sources, and to be honest, you’ll most likely need a teacher.

Tarot and such is easier and can still predict events and such.

5 Likes

This is something I’m still working on but has hands down propelled my senses and accuracy more than anything else so far.

That and understanding even if I can’t get into the right emotional state or imagine it or imagine in pictures, I can absolutely use words to describe what I mean, I can remember in all of the other senses and I can recall past events where I felt the required emotion, to sorta fake it.

I think that sums up all the stuff I wish I had known to start with lol!

2 Likes

Thank you Keteriya for this information! I am going to try this practice and see where it leads me. So I focus on one thing and try to sense everything else going on in the background? Sounds like something I can get on with.

I’ll let you know at some point how I get on with it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep, I believe most of us have been taught to hyper focus only on what we are doing and thusly missing out spiritually to an extent because we are not in full awareness.

It makes sense you can do a better job and be safer if you are hyper focused on the task at hand, but what if you were aware and could perceive all the information incoming…or even just more of it.

If you were actually aware and not somewhat on autopilot you may find you can perceive and comprehend more in a single moment than you think possible.

So you could find some aspects of life actually benefit from being more aware to your surroundings, and that you typically filter out paranormal sensations, or ignore them because you just aren’t perceiving them or aware of them.

2 Likes

Thanks for your information. Yes I have tried to get into mundane astrology but I find it very confusing and I am not sure where really to begin with it. If you have any sources, please let me know.

I can focus on Tarot then and see what the desired result will be. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like the phone example or smelling a rose. I think they explain how we tend to only notice what is right in front of us through only a few senses.

When you smell a rose, do you close your eyes? Drink in the scent and really smell it?

If you do, next time you come across a rose or a flower, smell it with your eyes open. Can you feel the rose against your nose? Can see you inside it petals and it’s delicate parts? Can you see the surroundings- the store, the house, the yard? Do you feel the stem in your hands? What color is it? What do you hear? Do you hear cars? Do you sense the person standing behind you? Do you smell the leaves and the stem? They have a greener fragrance than the flower usually.

That’s what I mean! Basically what are you tuning out that’s right in front of you, because you probably don’t even realize it!:rofl:

Universal/rhetorical you, always in use with me!

1 Like

Yes traditional astrology is very difficult to learn without a teacher. You’ll need to look for a teacher who teaches traditional mundane astrology. I’m afraid I’m not aware of someone giving online courses in it, but there should be some out there!

2 Likes

So it could be any object? You know I will try this on random objects and see what effects I can get. This has been really helpful information and I appreciate it. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apart from the exercises you have received, you can empower it with the angels of miracles and manifestation by embrosewyn tazkuvel.

He has an angel specifically to that, seeing the future and stuff like that.

But as others have suggested, developing your psychic abilities is a very important step to achieve what you want.

3 Likes

Yeah it can be anything, I just have gotten to the point where I am trying to sense everything while I am doing things too, instead of just as an exercise or with a specified focal point.

That’s why I give examples of using the device you’re viewing half on or a rose- it’s stuff that you would be doing or encountering rather passively practicing.

But both simply actively and passively practicing will help, my examples are simply a reflection of what stage I am at with it and an attempt to relate what I mean.

Six months from now how I describe it will likely be completely different, I’ve found this true with just about everything. As I practice and my skill increases, so does my comprehension of how, why and something’s usefulness to my life.

:rofl: so I find almost everything I do evolves as I go.

2 Likes

One thing to keep in mind when scrying the future, though, is that it is constantly in flux, so what you see may or may not be what actually occurs. There are a million small variables that go into creating every event, and even one tiny change in one of those variables can alter the final outcome. What you see is merely the most probable according to how things stand at the moment in time from which you are viewing it.

6 Likes

Try learning Remote Viewing. When you can get say 95 percent repeatable accuracy on verifiable targets, then remote view a location, and instruct your subconscious “move forward in time 100 years”, and you will.

When you get proficient with RV you will start getting bilocation experiences, these feel like you’re really there. Be very cautious visiting dangerous locations, both your mind and body can sustain real damage.

7 Likes

This is nonesense (of course, no offence to you @DarkestKnight) in my experience and the experience of just about every skilled diviner of all ages. @Kansik if you were wrong, chances are, you were simply incorrect in interpretation or the vision was incorrect due to some other factor. I have cast more than 900 Geomancy charts by now, and only around 10 or so have been wrong. And that’s not just the outcome that was predicted, but even the smaller details. Indeed, traditional natal astrology often accurately predicts the DEATH of people from the moment of their birth. If reality was very changeable with many tiny variable ready to change it, then this would be very rare. And yet, it is rather quite common. Now personally, I do believe in free will (others don’t, and that’s also a perfectly valid viewpoint), although actually exerting free will appears to be very rare.

When your interpretation is wrong, my advice is to take it as your interpretation being wrong. That is how you will become skilled and learn, and over time, you will rarely be wrong.

3 Likes

My opinion is based on my experience, just as yours is based on yours. No offence to you, but i find a lot of astrological claims to be utter nonsense as well.

1 Like

I think it is also important to mention how my personal attitude (as the reader) towards the symbols comes through.

For example: if I made some really fucked up experiences with blue cars I won’t be fond of blue cars (or the colour blue) when they show up in my reading as a symbol that is in need of interpretation. My stance towards this symbolism would be influenced by my own experiences and I would tend to interprete this symbolism as something negative for the outcome of my question.

@Kansik I would suggest to take note if your personal interpretation of certain symbolisms in your divination work matches with really positive or really negative personal experiences. I would discard both reactions as what we call “frontload” :slight_smile:

3 Likes