The 9 Angels of Solomons Magic Circle - Their Names translated from Hebrew for sigil making

Hi All. I’ve been working on a project to translate the names of the 9 angels evoked in solomon’s magic circle. The letter by letter translations can be used to make sigils using the rose cross method. I’m posting here in case anyone is interested.

Haniel חניאל hnyal

Camael כמאל cmal

Gabriel גַּבְרִיאֵל cbryal

Metatron מטטרון mitethron(?)

Michael מיכאל mycal

Raphael רפאל rfal

Raziel רזיאל rgyal

Zadkiel צדקיאל cdkyal

Zaphkiel צפקיאל cfkyal

9 Likes

Hello, if you’d like some more info on these archangels their powers are all described in Archangels of Magick by Damon Brand by the way, along with the Secret Names used in their invocations and evocations, the sensory keys to their invocation/evocation, talismans that call upon combinations of their powers, and a ritual known as the Ladder of Ascent, which allows you to channel the powers of the 10 Sephiroth, for practical or more “spiritual” purposes, though indeed with that ritual those things tend to be rather intertwined.

Also, I’d suggest using their names in the original Hebrew. That’s what the ancients used, and it seems to operate similarly to a sigil for a demon, for instance. Instead of gazing at a sigil, you could scan your eyes over the letters continuously as a way to maintain a connection. The Hebrew letters have an innate magickal power to them, so they are more effective than the English versions. I believe a similar principle is in-play with Norse magick and runes, to make a comparison.

3 Likes

Hi Shinri, since you mentioned about the Archangels of Magick book, could you please comment on this thread?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like