The 84 Genies of Power by Tristan Whitespire

Has anyone used this book before? I wanted know people’s experiences with this book. The guy who writes this books doesn’t have the best review on amazon. I’m curious why certain people on BALG either agree or disagree.

1 Like

I think @anon97554939 has worked with that book, so maybe she’ll chime in when she next comes around.

3 Likes

I didn’t use his books but I know some Balg members have had success with his books .
Also his book is 4.6 out of 5 which is a good score.some books of other famous occultists have less score but despite of this they are good books also.

2 Likes

I worked through the book and worked with every genius in the book, as a personal challenge. I wasn’t looking for the normal give me a fix quick for things. I worked it somewhat intensely, working with three-five per day, approached each one after reading the summary of what they were good at, and deciding how that could most benefit my overall life.

For example, Marnes is one of my favorites for increasing spiritual discernment, I worked with him prior to finding this book to increase my divination skills.

Whitespires method works, I saw most results within a few days to a few weeks, or signs of them at minimum and how the things were working in my life.

The books method of connection is simple, and effective and like most grimoires the spirit descriptions give you a lot to choose from to specifically affect particular avenues of life.

If you prefer something more general, using genius but focused specifically on improvements by life, figuring out your purpose in life and empowering yourself, I’d try Magus Lion’s Genie Magic Unleashed.

The approach is different and it’s geared more at subtle and alchemical changes to empower self through the genius, whereas Whitespire’s work can be this way, but has the option of treating it situational specific.

Hope that makes sense!

Side note: the genius respond for me almost as well if not better than the djinn, and every method I’ve worked with, has worked- including those that I read claiming the genius were djinn- prior to me finding more accurate information on their origins.

They are not however in my experience as volatile and the results usually come the way I want, rather than some fckd up way that gives results but leaves me going, dammit, never woulda thought that would be how I got it…

Djinn give me quick and fast results too, but sometime leave me thinking, wtf was I thinking :joy:

12 Likes

I’m awaiting my copy of this as well. I really liked your pathworking approach to working with the Genies.

1 Like

They have sick sense of humor. They don’t like people. What would you do if your worst enemy came asking you for help? I mean someone you really despised. Anyways it’s interesting to find they are not Djinn. I wonder exactly what the difference is between a Djinn and a Genius spirit? If they are not similar then what are they comparable to I wonder.

2 Likes

I think Whitespire gets into the origins and even why they are sometimes confused, but if not I know the information is out there somewhere. I don’t recall the details well enough to relay it to you with any accuracy.

I don’t worry too hard on supposed origins, though it’s interesting to get the human take on it, (and the spirits as well) it doesn’t affect whether or not get results so I treat it like my own past history in this life- interesting, maybe something I can learn to apply to life from it, or my practice but to not to become absorbed in.

Granted when I’m researching anything I get temporary absorbed in it, but I don’t latch onto I read this, so has to be that way- because well history is recorded by us ya know?

Hope that makes sense lol.

2 Likes

A Genius spirit is an aspect of your soul (personified virtue), whereas Jinn are external spirits that exist independently of you.

Genies of Nuctemeron are completely benevolent. When an aspect passes through a Zodiac sign, it learns a unique lesson. When all 7 aspects have travelled through all 12 Zodiac signs, your soul attains perfection.

5 Likes

I haven’t worked with it yet, though I downloaded it the other day. Funny story, I definitely got confirmation that I’m meant to work with it.

After reading the book for about an hour I decided to watch some YouTube. On my homepage there was a video about Genie Wiley. I haven’t watched any videos about her or cases like hers, and I’d never heard of the YouTuber either. I watched it anyway, and read the comments (which I never do). Someone posted “GENIUS.” And then it finally hit me- “Genie” and “Genius” showing up out of nowhere? Literally right after I started to read the book? Yep, definitely going to start working through this one soon :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about doing something similar, so I was like “let me pop on BALG and see if anyone’s used this book” (since FB can be hit or miss). After reading your review, I’m definitely using the book now.

2 Likes

I concur. I’ve decided to purchase it after reading keteriya mentioned her experience with the book, but she also used it in an unique way.

3 Likes

I also have this one in my kindle (amazon) collection, it;s an really good read and is quite insightfull to the djinn, :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did not read it, but my mother does. So I can say that it really motivates and gives some good life tips.

Welcome @KaylaCarr It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I believe in my power. I do not consider that we can not influence our fate and destiny. In a free book summary, the creation says how these 84 powers were used by the ancient sages to bring fortune to their fate and to dominate their destiny.

Welcome @RoyDickerson It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Moreover, what principles and beliefs you have, such life you have. I mean if you think that you can’t change anything, so it will be.

Do we have to call each Genie on their day of the week?

1 Like

Also which kind of ritual did you use for the Djinns?

1 Like

Lyons operation is for lifelong effects and I was only trying to work on me and my immediate situation.

For Whitespires book I summoned them each once at time and gave a request based on the powers Whitespire used.

Lyons operation I did for 33 days per ritual. Whitespire I did them as one offs. No I didn’t even ensure the correct day was used. I just worked front to back and only skipped the genius I could not think of anything at all to give a request for.

I’ve used Lyons seal to summon a single genius on the fly, but mostly his was about raising the energy over a set of days to get long term affects.

Both good books, Lyons is better for over all empowerment and building your life, Whitespire is better if you know what you want exactly.

Both can be used in the same manner, by changing what you are doing/

2 Likes