The 72 Goetic spirits challenge

hi Mike, I wanna ask you a favor, if it is possible, can you please ask Prince Orobos, if involving the Shem spirits with the Goetia spirits is a good idea? or can Shem spirits make this challenge safer with better results?
I have already completed working with all 72 Shem spirits, and now I am thinking to do the same with the Goetia spirits.
I would appreciate it if you have a chance to ask this question :blush:

2 Likes

Well I asked him about this awhile ago and Prince Orobas had indicated to me that he doesn’t care at all if the magician employs the Shem angels. It really is about your personal preference. That’s what I was told.

3 Likes

thank you very much for the reply, it seems that they do not mind then?

1 Like

I’ve done it, twice.

Yeah, didn’t for this purpose. Was personal and prompted by Azazel. I also worked through the corresponding angels, but not at the exact same moment. Whichever demons I was summoning, I followed with angels. For example when I did five per day, I summoned each demon, then each angel. I did the same when I went back through and did three per day, at a later date.

4 Likes

I’m new in the BALG forum, but I have a lot of experience in the practice of the goetic arts which is more than just the “Ars Goetia” of the Lemegeton Clavicula Salomonis.

Don’t evoke or invoke demons without a good purpose, it’s energy wasting and is disruptive for the entities. If you want to do this, like DuQuette did it in a weekend, you will have to use RHP methods that maybe you won’t like.

3 Likes

Welcome @Fergus333 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please, before trying to lecture experienced magicians on what may or may not be appropriate when working with the Goetia, CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

Oh! Sorry, I didn’t notice, I’m not a english native speaker, but now it’s done. Thanks for the reminder.

That’s very impressive, thank you for telling me about it. Let me ask you did you notice your abilities improve as you progressed through the Goetia. Did you notice your abilities with clairaudience and clairvoyance improve as well? I had someone scan me and they noticed changes in my aura from all the Goetic work.

Five a day…wow…
Two a day wears me right out. I take alot of naps when I do two a day.

3 Likes

That’s what he said to me. That is my upg however, think about it and use your best judgement. I personally don’t work with the Shem angels but this is simply my preference. Plenty of people do and it works for them.

1 Like

@mapachtli had a thread dedicated to this a few years back. I don’t think he is still on the forum. But it’s still an educating read if it’s still up. It was one of the first of it’s kind. Very informative.

2 Likes

Yes. That was a big part of my grand quest to be able to have two way communication.

It wasn’t all at once though, I noticed more over time, than I did right away.

2 Likes

Mine began with mental pictures, feelings, thoughts and impressions and intuitions. Gradually with time it evolved. I understand what you’re saying.

The biggest issue I had initially was doubting myself and second guessing. Really that’s still something I struggle with but not as much as before.

2 Likes

I was thinking about doing this. What are the rules?

1 Like

I’m not sure there are any really. It looks like people are working at thier own pace and in the order they feel most appropriate. Very interesting anyway though.

2 Likes

That’s good because I already have an idea as to how I should do this.

Miss this part on my phone, oops…

Eh it’s a lot sorta ten total entities but I considered it an intensive working, actually did a few other things which varied by day, and had so much energy I was awake for 3 days at a time, then I’d sleep through roughly 16 hours before I got up for the next day lol. So I obviously took breaks here and there. I’m the worst about I shouldn’t nap or sleep until I’ve done whatever I want to, cuz I will sleep until I’m not tired, if anything left to do can be put off.

Pretty much every intensive working I’ve done has taken at least a few days longer than it should have. If I was working through a grimoire five spirits at a time for 35 days, it probably took me 42 days to actually do it. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Let me ask you this @Keteriya do you feel that you got the full experience of these spirits individually, moving at the pace you did?

The reason I’m asking is I had a couple of practioners tell me that they thought I was going to fast at a rate of one or two a day.

To me I feel like I am getting the experience of the spirits and the experience I intended to have with interacting with them at my pace? I can remember thier distinct voices, thier overall vibe or signature. I remember what we discussed. I don’t feel like I’m missing anything in other words.

Curious on your thoughts. Thank you.

2 Likes

The purpose wasn’t to get the full experience. What I was working on, was tackling all the different aspects of basically a spiritual war. I wasn’t shooting for physical manifestation or great communication even. I had a task for each spirit, based on the whole of the problem or if I didn’t I asked they contribute in whatever way would aid the ultimate goal. There were five or six spirits I didn’t even think I made contact with, but I did get results from every one of them I thought didn’t hear me.

So? They can tell you all day long and at the end of the day, you are the operator. Are you able to handle the energy fluctuations? Able to Banish anything that tags along for fun? Able to discern whether or not you got the spirit you sought?

If you say duh keter, wouldn’t be doing this otherwise, then who cares, what anyone else thinks or says?

I didn’t publish a journal or share with others because I didn’t want to deal with comments and I already do more daily work than most people. It’s nothing to me to summon ten entities in a day, and do other works as well depending on the situation and who I’m helping out. Last July or August I did free workings/servitors for the lounge and for those peeps I often did 5-10 rituals each, across 2-4 days each, for their requests.

I’ve found life tends to be either great or it rains on you in every possible way, and while I think you should be able to handle the energy effects from doing mega works- sometimes…

Your wife is mad at you,
You lost your job,
Your son got a speeding ticket,
Your mom has an ulcer,
Your uncle died,
Your boss denied you a promotion,
And you burned dinner.

All in one day. Which problem did you deal with? Naturally you prioritize, or deal with the most overwhelming thing, but if you can handle the work, there is no reason you can’t hit all seven problems in one day, then wait 3-7 days and see how many problems you have left.

At least thsts how I feel about it. I have days I do no work, and I have days I do whatever needs done. Going into ritual? Good I need to do three other things while I’m there too, thst makes it quicker and easier for all of them.

Mostly, I think the biggest problem with summoning lots of entities like this is staying grounded, discernment and knowing your own personal limits. My personal limits are not yours, and so you should take care of you and your practice and other than useful information, toss the rest.

Some of us can run a mile in six minute- no hat. Some of us can run it in ten, some of us can’t run at all.

Be smarter peeps. (To the AssHats, thinking they know what everyone’s personal summoning limit is)

Then I feel like you answered your own question. You are getting what you intended, interacting and I’m assuming not getting lost. Seems like you got it, until you decide to change the pace or stop all together for whatever reasons you may need to do so or until you complete the goal at the pace set.

3 Likes

That basically sums up my thoughts on what other people’s views on my limitations are. I completely agree that I know what I can handle, and what I’m comfortable with. Thank you for the reply it reaffirmed what I already knew about myself and my practice. :thinking:

2 Likes

Yepper, no problem. At the end of the day, you should take care of you and let the asshats run at the mouth. Good luck to them in comparison, imop.

2 Likes