The 200 fallen angels (Book of Enoch)

So I don’t know what to add to this because I don’t think there’s a lot of information on it, I just want to have a discussion really. :grin:

It’s also what I’m trying to uncover, to learn about. Plus it isn’t a subject most people discuss.

So I guess I’ll begin, they say Earth Angels are actually Angels that descended from heaven, with particular tasks. Whatever that is or perhaps they are just Fallen Angels; another opinion has come to mind. A possibility that maybe they are “Nephilim” which I’m sure most of you know that translates into English as “Sons of God” or the bible translates it into “Giants” To which I disagree with.

This is the only one that I could find that seemed real enough

Here’s the list of those angels that fell. It isn’t all of them and I’m going to assume they are the leaders of the 2000 fallen angels.

(The names of the Watchers)

Just to note I never knew Azazel was apart of the 200 fallen angels. lol but maybe some of you don’t know that, there it is. I won’t link the site that got the names from just in case. Instead look up The names of the Watchers It also lists the The names of the Nephilim.

I just want to read your a opinions, and learn some knowledge from you ( if you don’t mind)

In the near future I might try to commune with the names of the Nephilim. Making sigils for them. So I’m trying to learn from them as much as I can.

1. Semyaza, Shemyaza, Semjaza, Semiaza, Samyaza, Shemhazai
  2. Azazel, Azazyel, Azaziel
  3. Amazarak
  4. Armers, Armeros, Armaros
  5. Barkayal, Baraqijal, Baraqel
  6. Kokabel, Kawkabel, Kakabel
  7. Ezeqeel, Ezekeel
  8. Araqiel, Arakiel
  9. Shamsiel, Shamshiel
  10. Sariel, Suriel, Zerachiel, Saraquel, Asardel
  11. Akibeel
  12. Tamiel