That was very fast

Do you remember my last post about the failure of the sigil magick after few days:

I’ve done 2 meditations yesterday for zepar and gremory too,after few hours my girl contacted me again after a long time.I was literally shocked because it was very very fast.
HAIL ZEPAR!HAIL GREMORY!
Now I have no doubt that magick is real.
Should I meditate on their sigil daily for staying in love or not?

7 Likes

What did you offer them

I didn’t hear them or see them.All what I did was meditating on their sigils and asking their help respectfully using two incantations from E.A koetting.and visualisate the events in my mind.I didn’t use any candles or circle.just meditation and it worked in less then 10 hours

1 Like

Great . You didn’t offer them anything in return ?

1 Like

I don’t think that a warrior god like zepare or gremory would need anything but my respect and apologies.because the first time I’ve put zepar sigil in the trash so I think it was the reason why he stopped helping me for a while

1 Like

Oh wow . Okay thanks

1 Like

I would offer them something as a thank you. It will go a long way if you continue working with them, although your post here could also be considered an offering of sorts.

3 Likes

@Mehdi84667 An offering is generally considered good practice. I generally go with blood. The preference of the Spirits you work with may differ.

5 Likes

Glad to hear that things worked out for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your advice​:blush::blush:.you was right

1 Like

You are welcome :smiley_cat:

1 Like

On throwing a sigil in the trash- I really didn’t think this was taboo but someone correct me if I’m wrong. When I’m at work and have a free moment I’ll quickly draw one up and meditate but have to dispose of it afterward.
I do have a nicely framed sigil I use for offerings to one entity that I hold onto.

1 Like

Some entities are rather strict on that. My advice would be not to.

3 Likes

What would you recommend?
Also, say you drew up a sigil and used bodily fluid and blood as offering during a ritual. Clearly you wouldn’t hang onto that- how would you dispose of it properly?

@AradiaX I wrap it in a black cloth and destroy through force. I do hang onto it more often than not, however.

1 Like

Excellent thank you!

1 Like

For most sigils, EA recommends burning them and either casting the ashes to the winds, or in water. I usually burn them and either throw the ashes out the window or flush them.

3 Likes

same here. I like burning them and casting them into the wind as a sort of symbolic release of my desire/lust for the result

3 Likes