That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

That moment when…cheesesteak :yum:

3 Likes

Tmw
Morgana9 :smiling_imp:
Mm mm mmm
@Morgana9

3 Likes

TMW your teenager has gone on a camp on a fresh Monday morning and won’t be home until Friday afternoon… ahhh. So many days to do. …
But right now i am lonely

4 Likes

TMW @Micah is making funnies

3 Likes

TMW you make mac and cheese homemade but you are testing the sauce to improve it…needs sour cream, heavy cream, and actual cheese

1 Like

It seems like 80% of the new users are here are because they want their ex back. (And I can most definitely include myself in that list.) And I’ve also seen a lot of the members who have been here longer complain about that. But the reason most of those 80% are here because they looked up something along the lines of “spell to ex back” on google and the BALG forum popped up. That’s how I ended up here at least. The BALG forum isn’t nearly as high in the search results for other types of magick.

5 Likes

TMW I cannot imagine a Possible desire why I would even Want ANY ex back. The idea of returning to your vomit makes more sense to me. Im worth more then rubbish in the dust collector

3 Likes

TMW With a house with no child & still slightly chesty kind of bored and you get out Hyacinths Bucket in “Keeping up appearance” - at least the English make funny shows

1 Like

TMW you try the new Coca Cola orange vanilla soda and it taste actually good

2 Likes

@Bunnygamer1994 never heard of it

Its this new drink that is a limited time only one…its not that bad actually…its like a creamsicle

TMW you wanna know if anyone here knows moths and what kind this is

It laid 24 eggs

1 Like

Looks common.24 eggs… did you count them… Lol😜

1 Like

I liked your joke :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Yes. I did count them

1 Like

TMW blood offering mixed with a few drops of Irish Whisky

5 Likes

TMW you’re confused by Haplo’s picture…

1 Like

Why confused

1 Like

Cause it looks like an ice cube on your pinky? At least I can tell someone was excited with the offering :grin:

2 Likes

I get you now. Its a small glass bottle

2 Likes