That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Ed Warren with his own take on myth and legend, throwing in some religious ideology, claiming all is solved is a crazy man.

However, even after the couples death, he and his wife are known as a world renown ghost hunters and so-called experts on demons and the paranormal. Once your name gets into print and than they make a movie about your supernatural investigations, it just takes on a life of its own.

2 Likes

Tmw
Ooooooolooeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! This is getting exciting! Finally!! Now was that so hard??
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That’s all you had to do! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

4 Likes

Ha. It was a gift from a Friend. I set him free again, who knows… maybe he’ll visit you.

5 Likes

aka the cat?:smiley:

5 Likes

I don’t have a cat… anymore. But the plan is to get one next week!

5 Likes

The Warrens got their claim to fame during the 1970-1980’s “Satanic Panic.” Then they faded away, until the whole “Conjuring” movie nonsense put their name back on the map.

They never actually solved any of their cases though. They go in, make the sign of the cross, read some prayers, and then claim all is good. Come to think of it, they really are the progenitors of the modern day “ghost hunters” like the idiots on the various television shows, who don’t really accomplish anything except pretending to be scared and talking to the air.

5 Likes

Bizarre and intriguing. You’re right from what your saying it reminds of the “Ghost Hunters” TV show i think it was presented on the Si Fi channel a couple of years ago.

This was a couple of guys who were plumbers and there friends most of the cases and evidence of the supposed hauntings was fabricated and put in with after effects from final cut pro. Laughable but fun.

3 Likes

That moment when… sigh…

3 Likes

What happened now

1 Like

I am disillusioned with the limits of this meat sack and three dimensional plane and everyone is acting like little spoiled children.

Not everything is about you. Do you see the look on my face? This is the look of I don’t care about your problems or your delusional paranoia go away.

No I do not think rabbits are a good idea you are just going to set yourself in fire somehow.

Does no one but me know how to clean?

Congratulations you just poured gasoline all over yourself and tried to bbq and by some fucking miracle didn’t ignite yourself… again…

Everyone go away so I can leave this meat suit and consult with things that will make your brains melt if I tried to explain to you. Because it would use more than monosyllabic words.

This is just from people within line of sight too.

5 Likes

I feel like I’m in a fucking episode of the Simpsons or Family Guy right now…

1 Like

Well god damn. I guess your Easter isnt that great today huh

1 Like

requires my exposure to ‘family’… I am pretty sure I am adopted and they never told me.

2 Likes

Maybe you are

1 Like

Fuck this, Pazuzu time.

1 Like

That moment when…you find a picture that probably accurately encapsulates @Micah’s Easter celebrations:

9 Likes

Sign me the fuck up, that looks like a good party

2 Likes

Lmao Asmodeus

4 Likes

Its not a party if Asmodeus isnt invited

3 Likes

Lmao most of the time he isn’t but he shows up anyway
Time to work with him again I guess

4 Likes