That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

No, its called “adult life”

4 Likes

Thank you. Good to know that I am adulting while getting drunk at 7 in the morning :+1:

3 Likes

Adult hard!

4 Likes

TMW I clean my altar and leave it all beautiful, but my cat wants also to contribute and starts biting things to reposition them.

5 Likes

Hurry hard bro, hurry hard

5 Likes

Your cat is an artist!

2 Likes

And…I have pants on so already the day is off to a pretty good start.

It might cease to be adulting if I were drinking my cider with NO pants on, after all.

6 Likes

Tmw you’re confused how someone who claims they are so powerful couldn’t hurt a fly and they think they hexed you… :unamused: now I need to deal with this before I can give up low magick… How bothersome

3 Likes

TMW people are death hexxing u more than using magick for themselves and their own Ascend. Like thank u sweetheart for wasting ur power and time on me which u will never ever gain back. :kiss: Can’t relate.

2 Likes

Pants are overrated.

4 Likes

I’m a Trekkie, too. But only with TOS & TNG. I can’t bring myself to watch the one with the space station, cause it goes against the premise of the whole idea. They are supposed to SEEK OUT new life & go on adventures in a cool ship!

2 Likes

Well mainly Zack it wouldn’t be that hard being all the lower level entities attached to him I could just set loose everything in his museum or add a few things to cause chaos :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Because I can :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Trekkie :eyes:

1 Like

TMW your poetic dedication to your groin area as a forum topic had to be shelved because what you saw as “Genital Discussion” was actually “General Discussion”.

9 Likes

Sabers Over Phasers since 1977 :sunglasses:

Your lilting lugubrious loquaciousness is liberally leading to lachrymose linguistic liquefaction.

4 Likes

Where can I get an Avatar of Destruction like that?

1 Like

TMW I actually feel like a happy peoples

3 Likes

Happy Bob Satan Ross

4 Likes

Happy little trees

1 Like