That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Though, I must say, Hannibal is an inspiration.

3 Likes

Which brings to mind an idea…after all the good doctor has much to offer and I have a knife that goes with his story

3 Likes

From sausages to blood baths, from dreams to cannibalism, from cannibalism to sex… Boi it’s a wild day again in BALG!

7 Likes

Kids are evil incarnate. I can totally see myself doing this though.

3 Likes

I discovered my love for the taste of flesh that day. But its not like Im unstable and going to go Hannibal mode

3 Likes

Some how @Micah 's gonna get blamed for all of this so we’re good.

6 Likes

Tmw you radiate enough Death energy to make a animal die as you’re walking by it :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
Next stop:
Humans

7 Likes

Tmw when you are ready to buy a heavy boxing bag and gloves. Why do I think Anubis is behind this… :thinking::thinking::thinking:

8 Likes

TMW I’ve been taking a break from occult shit because of the creation of my God Stone messing me up pretty good.

5 Likes

Tmw you hear a witch say,
“You can’t trust death magic to do it’s job.”
And just like

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOMOMLOLOLOLOLOLOLOISLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLHOELOLOLOLOLOLOL

8 Likes

Death magick

Greater evocation of .357 magnum to the head

Seems pretty effective to me.

5 Likes

@Micah is this a previous incarnation of yours?

Though timelines don’t quite match :thinking:
5 Likes

Damn, I just got rid of mine! :frowning:

4 Likes

That moment when…you’re gonna get drunk and then evoke an angel :beer:

6 Likes

Mine is barely holding together with layers of duct and fabric tape. Should probably get a new one sometime

3 Likes

Hope this next one isn’t as reluctant as the previous spirit.

4 Likes

I was going to take the night off but, meh, I’ll do my drinking and my evoking lol

4 Likes

Have fun! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That’s the spirit. :laughing:

4 Likes

ba-dum-tss

7 Likes