That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

I don’t think my area has anyone like that as far as I know anyway

1 Like

But you know who they are? They’re fucking hilarious

1 Like

What did he say about me

3 Likes

Wait what? :rofl: what did he harass you about lol?

1 Like

So yesterday I bought these frozen soup dumplings which were chicken and veggie flavor and there okay

1 Like

Tmw a friend bought me an all natural witchcraft kitchen cookbook ebook for an early bday gift

1 Like

TMW its your birthday, and ONE day before, they bake a huge cake -and eat it all by themselves :expressionless: BRUH.

Idk, maybe its a message? :thinking: …but even if its one… they were dicks regardless.

:mage: WELLL… :smiley_cat: “to curse or not curse” i guess? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edit: im being told to not do it though…aww :disappointed:

Someone ordered me a big thing of Cream of Wheat.

There’s only one person I mentioned that I like it to in recent memory, where I was bitching about how it was so expensive at the grocery stores compared to normal oatmeal.

Thank you @anon97554939!

4 Likes

Tmw your poor boy cat tigger is on Asmodeus altar up high cause of Izzy the Chihuahua your dogsitting

Update: tigger has moved to Belial

3 Likes

Tmw… You tell yourself you don’t need anymore books, much less books you already own! …but then proceed to spend $180 on said books anyways. ;o;

They were special edition hardcover, ok?!

3 Likes

Farting Time…

TMW you ask yourself “how did we end up here?”

2 Likes

TMW you are STILL hungover from offering wine to tiamat, during invocation. […] How?? That was wine diluted with some water… how did that manage to leave such a buzz? Dayum. XD thats embarrassing.

In honor of the title change

4 Likes

a ad just told me, how i heard it everywhere and should start participating in it… (°_° ’ ) BRUH.
Im not into that

1 Like

Tmw I have a cool idea for a comic book

1 Like

Tmw you finally see Velenos’ face :smiley:

6 Likes

TMW, the title of thread reminds you of this song…

1 Like

Everyone call @anon35721968 Angie guys

Since she’s not a regular somehow.

4 Likes

Better Angel’‘gglblnglbg’'tress

4 Likes

Tfw no regular

4 Likes