That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

TMW @dagar deletes a text message but you’ve already read it and there’s nothing he can do about it …:smirk:

2 Likes

Ahh! No you did it!!:sob:

1 Like

How could you betray me like this! :rofl:

1 Like

Get online you rude woman :rofl: :heart: still luv you tho bestie

1 Like

Firstly…I’m evil :joy:

Secondly… you know what I’m like :joy:

2 Likes

True.

1 Like

Tmw when wtf balg

3 Likes

Tmw you need to go excavate your porch from a (possibly literal) ton of wet snow and ice… :pensive:

4 Likes

Tmw u do after surgery cleaning of carpal tunnel surgery

1 Like

It’s from all your hornyposting

1 Like

Yoh should like you have experience with BLAG friend zone…

2 Likes

This is why I have patron :joy:

1 Like

I never really tried to hook up with people on here though lol. I mean, I flirted and joked, but I never had any real intention to get with people on here…

At least not before now anyways, but that kinda just happened.

So no friendzone for me thanks.

2 Likes

I think the BALG honking up happens more the. Anyone thinks just most are really out in the public with it.

3 Likes

How are you feeling though? The incision looks really good.

I agree. It does seem to happen here more often than most forums on the internet.

2 Likes

I think because it isn’t a dating site so stuff happens naturally or magickally? Maybe there’s a little bit of surrendering to love spells too? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: thats something we will never know. It’s because it’s a forum of like minded people so you are just going to click with people.

4 Likes

Definitely some magic involved, people doing all sorts of ‘find a girlfriend/boyfriend’ spells and shit. Add in the latent levels of horny that everyone on the forum has… it’s a potent mix of hormones and unrestrained magical power.

That is definitely part of it too. Especially with how tight-knit the community is here on BALG. It’s not huge, so people actually get to know each other moreso than just occasionally interact with each other.

Ultimately, I think it’s a combination of all of those things. Naturally getting close over time because of being in the same community, latent horny mixing with magical forces, and similar mindsets.

4 Likes

Definitely naturally happens here and maybe there is a little magic involved. :smiley:

4 Likes

It’s crazy though the type of Magick I always did should have even lead me here. My mother was terrified of black Magick. So it’s other forces as well.

4 Likes