That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Wtffff is a mystery bone box and whats the link for me to purchase one???

1 Like

Ooh a devilā€™s purse too. I used to find those all the time walking on the beach as a kid.

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s the vet tech in me but I love animals bones.

2 Likes

It is what it says it isā€¦:joy:

You donā€™t know what you gonna get!

Itā€™s from The journey tree, they come from Scotland.

I have a quite a few bits from them.

Itā€™s currently out of stock.

3 Likes

We donā€™t find many on our beach, I like them.

1 Like

Mysteriesā€¦ and bones??? If there ever was a product for me this is it :skull: :santa: :fireworks:

2 Likes

I really like animal bones and human ones too :joy:

2 Likes

Damn this is making me do a lot of reflectingā€¦ I really am a dog :rofl: :dog:

1 Like

I was like a big kid, it was like my birthday, give me bones and skulls and Iā€™m supper happyā€¦

3 Likes

Then what the fuck am Iā€¦I like skulls :thinking:

2 Likes

I know, youre actuallyā€¦ just a brain! I guess the skulls remind you of home :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Do you mind if I ask you the price? I dont think its listed on the store since it is out of stock.

1 Like

Anatomies fascinate memust he that Biology degree I have :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

A brainā€¦thatā€™s questionable :wink:

I was thinking a dinosaur, because we all know things are better with dinosauršŸ˜‚

It was Ā£35.00, they go quick.

3 Likes

Thank you ill keep my eyes peeled.

3 Likes

They fascinate me tooā€¦the site I got my human skull from has organs too :see_no_evil: yep I said that :joy:

My psychology degree is wasted on me :joy:

3 Likes

Tmw you got to cover your tracks before sh*t gets real :joy: demon suggestions?

Oh no lol. @Keteriya had a post on not being being discovered

3 Likes

Phewā€¦ I mean the best thing is to not doing anything you donā€™t want accidently discoveredā€¦with technology where it is and forensics, best off not being dumb, but if itā€™s just the a spouse or a friend thing or somethingā€¦

But thereā€™s pentacles and sorts of things you could do hereā€¦ hoodoo work and yeah. I mean all sorts of stuff!

I canā€™t think of anything Iā€™ve written on the subject though @dagar :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

I just donā€™t want a person finding out I went against their wishes so to speak (they are a practitioner also) RHP I could use king Bael but was thinking others might have different suggestions

1 Like

Hmm I guess thereā€™s just too many mundane factors you know off hand that could effect it. Like do they work with someone who knows, or have access to accounts where the information would show up idk. Seems like it would be access the mundane and go from there to me but perhaps Iā€™m over thinking it, because itā€™s about time for me to hit the sack for the night.

I wish I could think of what @dagar is referencing too lmao, itā€™s probably something that would work if he thought about it in relation

1 Like