That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

(((i found this shit on a website…just read it -and you may gather how that whole places feels/reads like XD)))

O-ANA-MOCHI

Japanese Volcano God

Also known as Oanomochi

Deity of the crater at Mount Fuji

One of the Yama-no-Kami, he is in charge of the crater of Fuji-san. That makes him a Crater God rather than a Creator God.

Beware! Mount Fuji is a volcanic mountain. Do not irritate O-Ana-Mochi or leave trash on his nice clean mountain. If he gets angry, he might well explode.

O-Ana-Mochi Facts and Figures

Name: O-Ana-Mochi
Pronunciation: Coming soon
Alternative names: Oanomochi

Type: God
Celebration or Feast Day: Unknown at present

In charge of: Volcanoes
Area of expertise: Volcano, Volcanoes

Good/Evil Rating: NEUTRAL, may not care
Popularity index: 813

The blood of St. Januarius in Naples remained solid Wednesday morning, on one of the three days of the year when the blood often liquefies. https://bit.ly/3mu39WV

I’m one away on my 2020 bingo card…anyone else got a bingo yet

1 Like

TMW You are 18 and using a amazon gift card to buy an item but it won’t let you continue without adding credit or debit information…

3 Likes

Oh my daughters had that issue, and I had it with giving my son an apple giftcard for phone games for his birthday.

Luckily they both know mom only has so much and they won’t screw me, but when they were younger I’d log into the accounts and remove them, so they couldn’t accidently buy something. (it’s not impossible, I’ve done it on amazon with the 1 click thing, instead of adding something to the cart to compare my favorite options.)

2 Likes

I see…

Since you have used amazon before, if I add my debit card, will my bank acount get a notification even if I don’t buy anything with it.

I only ask because even though I be 18, my mother and sister watch my bank account, and they are gonna want to know why it is attached to an amazon account if a notification pops up.

1 Like

No it won’t, they don’t do a hold to verify it’s good. They just verify that’s not expired. You can remove it right after you make your purchase too.

I’m certain because I just switched banks and added a new debit card… mmm about two months ago.

3 Likes

TMW I get my hands on some 200+ year old salvaged hemlock wood.

6 Likes

Tmw the oracle deck I want is being sold at books a million…about 20 dollars…and my mom got me this light tarot deck and a witch light up thing for romancing the stone

TMW torturing your voodoo doll was not enough so you’re building a bonfire.

1 Like

So im cleaning my room up as its a mess, while Christmas music plays, and moving my altars on my dresser from the hope chest, and my entertainment set up from the dresser to the hope chest. Cause my dad, awhile back offered to let me have his older wide screen TV that’s bigger than mine. Meaning, bigger screen for gaming. I also really needs shelves for my incense, jars, books, dvd, vhs, and games.

2 Likes

TMW You stop worrying because Father Asmodeus is coming through with what he said he’d do!

1 Like

Made cupcakes, with three different color frosting and sprinkles…and some fking how I get batter in my hair

4 Likes

TMW It seems a troll god may be making my venture with Asmodeus impossible. And the only place to pick stuff up at is Rite aid and I only have two days left to retrieve it before its sent back to Amazon.

1 Like

TMW you get woken by Alexa saying “I don’t recognise that command”

To then turn over and press Alexa to turn it down because like who plays hard rock music quietly.

I then see there’s no power cable in it for the second time this week. WTF :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

TMW continuous Sudoku puzzles. Just can’t resist 'em, sighs.

1 Like

TMW You forget your big bosses credit card is registered to your food takeout account and you have to phone her and tell her that you just got your dinner for free. :grimacing::joy:

1 Like

Guys, I got the most gorgeous tarot deck for christmas, it’s Chris-Anne The light seers tarot: and omg it’s so beautiful. The artwork is eye catching, and so different from my two tarot decks.

3 Likes

Also did a tarot reading on myself, for what to expect the new year…tower represent money, 2 of wands job, star for love, 4 pentacle health, emperor for magick, and 3 of cups for overall expectation for the new year

3 Likes

TMW they start playing word association with everyone and you hear…rope…whip…chains you know your in the best house :joy::smirk:

3 Likes

How was everyone’s holiday?

2 Likes