That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Yeah you answered while i was asking… So fast :rofl::joy::laughing:🤷 :smile::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

It is within tmw, but we try to post things to the public, unless we are testing things or need feedback on them from those with experience or want to share, but aren’t comfortably with it being google searchable.

Most people reach regular status through activity, so it tends to be the members that have been around longer and are active within the community, but it’s possible to reach the status just by making lots of posts and replies over a roughly a 2-3 month period of time or like I said through purchase on patreon.

1 Like

TMW work is kicking my ass and so much paranormal fuckery is going on that it’s making it difficult for me to focus on the mundane world. But rent isn’t gonna pay itself.

4 Likes

@UnseelieDiabolus What paranormal happened to you there?
Hey take some days off from magick, im losing it too very often.
Wanna call on an entity even when im for a walk outside damn :joy: gonna be addicted?!

1 Like

Though many of the awesome regulars come here too, I like to go between as well, but I’m not as awesome

2 Likes

I follow this thread, cuz sometimes people get out of line here and try to slide it under the radar, or something funny gets said, or a real nice selfie from someone whose insecure and deserves a like, (@Midnight_Rose :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) but I try to stay out of it, cuz I don’t have much to add lol.

3 Likes

I get that paranormal stuff but usually in my home only. Lots of “friends” here.

2 Likes

I’m coming off of a month long hiatus on magic anyway since a bad car crash lol. Plus it’s coming to me. My wife and I both seem to be seeing alot of spiritual activity in our apartment, and Friday we had a major UFO sighting that I am now learning was a phenomena all up the east coast.

3 Likes

Ah so kinda like the thread police :joy:

2 Likes

I was about to say @Midnight_Rose that nose piercing looks really good.

1 Like

No, but a lot of times when people get banned and want to spam the forum they will hit random popular threads like this one or recently the cool memes thread so, it doesn’t hurt to have eyeballs around.

and like I said sometimes members need a boost in their confidence, and don’t post anywhere but here.

2 Likes

Okay so then like the neighborhood watch. Not quite police level but keeping a watchful eye out.

2 Likes

Oh whyyyy i wanna see little cuties aliens in our TVs and News
Why it was just a phenomenon :sob::sob:
Okay i lost it

2 Likes

That’s kinda what most of regulars that are on here daily are like imop, we often cruise the new threads, randomly check old but bumped ones etc, to try to ensure the newer members aren’t getting used and abused or to check if they need advice and help that we wouldn’t otherwise see, by only cruising our interests. Most of us actually care about the newbies and them not getting hurt.

1 Like

I don’t think if we saw aliens that they would be the cute little green bug eyed aliens everyone is used to :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I would not call them cute. I have documented my contact with them here and they like to experiment. I have posted pics of the scoop marks and scarring they have left on me.

1 Like

Actually i want an alien to come and save me from this planet. I will go to live with them, it must be much more adventurous right now!!!
Lmao

I had an experience with that. Long ago though - so I’m quite familiar. Luckily only happened once (when I was still young) but I remember it.

They left you what??? Can you post here something

Trust me - you don’t lol

1 Like