That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

I can’t wait to do the gender reveal. She has 4 boys already … So I’m gonna do the blue first and then the pink :rofl:

This poor little girl with five brothers she’s gonna be one tough cookie :cookie:

5 Likes

Or one spoiled princess with lots of body guards.

My kiddo wants a sister. But good luck if she ever wants to date. He is going to be scary :joy::rofl:

1 Like

I know 5 brothers to meet you at the door on that first date :rofl:

3 Likes

Never mind dad with a gun…your just gonna get jumped by the overprotective brothers.

1 Like

Ha ha ha I love this.

1 Like

But my daughter is saying she doesn’t want to know. She wants it to be a surprise when baby is born.

1 Like

That we be fun too. I don’t have the will power.

1 Like

I’ve been watching one of my favorite childhood cartoons and just realized they literally fight with runes and sigils xD

2 Likes

TMW can some one take Hamilton from me? I keep watching it and I keep crying at the two duel scenes. at this point neither the kid or dog know what to do :see_no_evil: so the dog basically threw himself on me because I was crying so hard :rofl:

1 Like

6 Likes

Those moments when you find similarities between the teachings of E.A. and an Italian magician, for example on Youtube, in both cases, the explanation about an infinite process: follow the path till the end, then start again.

I laughed ton hard at this because I was just thinking. “What would it be like to get naked in the woods for a ritual”.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I was just at my dad’s farm and near the back by the tree line to the Forrest there is already all these big limbs and wood stacked. And all I could think was massive bonfire for ritual :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I wonder that too…
But if we naked in the woods in South ga for ritual we better have some off! Or the Vampire mosquitoes are gonna bleed us dry :rofl:

2 Likes

Ohhh that would be amazing!!! I wish I took advantage of Alaska for that.

2 Likes

Same here :joy: we would be itchy in place we shouldn’t be for days.

2 Likes

But I’m not saying i wouldn’t be down for it. Everyone should get naked in the woods and do some insane ritual at least once in there life :rofl:

It has to be on the things to do list at least one time.

3 Likes

Omg let’s do this!!! I would totally do it with someone I trust.

2 Likes

Im totally down to join​:joy::woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

What if we plan for your birthday next year?

3 Likes