That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Being submissive is equal as not having subtlety, from what I see :upside_down_face:
Nice book!

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s so sweet! Almost like he was waiting for his perfect companion.

1 Like

Ha ha ha. I totally didnā€™t even notice it. But being submissive is a lot actually, but most importantly of all it so consenting to it. When I first thought about entering the lifestyle I fell victim to an abuser not a dominant. Thankfully I am one to always want to learn and research. So I joined a discord group (that I am still very active in). When I introduced myself all of the submissives and a lot of their Masters/Dominants readied the red flags and saved my life. The girl after me ended up in the hospital and this man tried to scare me into meeting him in a hotel.

Which lead to me self collaring and being my own dominant.

I was beyond lucky to have these couples and those ladies to look out for me. So now I stepped into a role of education myself and trying to help and teach others.

It took me a year and a half to even think about submitting to a man again.

1 Like

I truly thing so. He saved my sonā€™s life to be honest. I think I would have lost him if it wasnā€™t for this dog. He went to a really bad place after his dad left us. If sucks for children to feel abandoned.

1 Like

Oh Iā€™m so sorry to hear that. I went through something similar but thankfully my kids were older and better able to cope. Iā€™m truly glad to hear that your little guy was able to pull through and now he has a loyal friend and companion to grow with him for many years to come. Relationships with dogs are something special.

2 Likes

This is so very true.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not well educated regarding BDSM, maybe thatā€™s why itā€™s hard for me to understand the mechanism.
I mean, I felt curious about experiencing that when I met a certain man, but it was a reflection of a posible trauma, so I stopted and became more watchful of what triggered me.

1 Like

If you ever have questions I can help you as best as I can. If I canā€™t answer them I can get point you to the books, sites and blogs I have used as I was learning myself. Itā€™s a lot of trust. I would not submit to a man of you can not trust him 100% with not only your life, but your mental and emotional well being too.

I was popping pimples on my nose today and my piercing started bleedingšŸ˜‚ 10/10 experience. Its healing nicely tho, doesnt hurt much but looks nicešŸ˜‚

1 Like

My belly button once started bleeding years after I got it. It was so weird. It only it that once. I miss it I might have them reopen it.

1 Like

Yea, ive never had a nose bleed before so it was weird seeing blood come out of my nosešŸ˜‚ and belly button piercings are so cute!

1 Like

TMW you get some weird fucking gnosis after way too much drama.
And now you feel all smug :3

Tmw you wake up and have bed head but you still look good and your ready to smile instead of being sad.

Tmw you notice that someone you used yo talk to is talking about youā€¦ i wanted to stab him with a colored pencilā€¦ ugh i wish i wasnt so scared to actually go up and confront him cuz hes a big dudešŸ˜­ and now youre stuck wondering what he was saying and you start to panic

Best thing to do is just to let it go. Youā€™re going to kill your self wanting to know what is being said. If it is hurting your circle donā€™t worry and he will stop because there is nothing to fuel it.

1 Like

I think i know what he was saying cuz i did talk to him for a bit and then cut it off abruptly, i think he was calling me a slut or somethingā€¦ but I understand and i will let it go

1 Like

Rumors die, I know itā€™s hard to ignore them when itā€™s happening. But being a Libra you will over analyze it and just cause yourself more harm then good.

1 Like

Ok, i will let it go and just ignore him

1 Like

Tmw you find mucus on you keyboard and you donā€™t know where it came from

1 Like

Tmw my dream was weird

Basically i go to a house that has a shapeshifting pool and swam in it, a guy that I think is cute whose a friend of mine on discord kissed and left hickeys on my tits, and it ended seeing 20s, 5s, dollar bills, and 100s on the side of the road on a bus. And when I tried to get them, I got stabbed by quils by a porcupineā€¦also prihana fish too but there meat was literally cheese

2 Likes