That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

And I am Now wearing chocolate wine :joy:this girl Is a mess.

1 Like

lol was reading a book recently that insisted you needed to prepare a meal for an offering and I was like…

Yeah right, only if I want to piss these spirits off at me… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

The only meal I have done was for Lucifer on Father’s Day of all days. Anyway I did the meal and 2 dozen roses. He then did some weird horror movie shot to the roses.

1 Like

I figure if they don’t know, that I should not be in the kitchen except for necessity, than I probably need to find a different spirit for the job lmao…

1 Like

I work with too many. Lucifer gets favored over Azazel, Diana and Ariel as it is. If I Cooked for al of them regularly I would be broke and hungry.

1 Like

Tmw: I finally muted someone, first time ever on here. Goodness knows I can tolerate a lot, but enough is enough.

Dammit, I always enjoy reading the drama.

3 Likes

Decided to do something nice and relaxing for myself after work, had a milkshake, charcoal face mask (get that deep tissue cleanse), some soft chanting playing, and reading got the books Chaos Protocols and Starships by Gordon White.

1 Like

It is not your responsibility to save someone who seeks to die.
Go to the services, accept it as a bad thing that happened, and then carry on.

4 Likes

Thanks.:two_hearts:

1 Like

That moment when the wind is blowing and you can sleep a little.

1 Like

Are you in the path of Hurricane Delta?

Bildschirmfoto_2020-10-12_04-58-07

TMW you log on balg and this is the 1st ad. Lmao

1 Like

God is my abusive dad I am legally obligated to call, with the church like “you have to, he’s your father”

wait. that’s unbelievably false

tmw your thermos top is rolling away, you tell it to come back and it actually does

TMW you cast something big, you feel all fine -drained but good.
And the next thing you know, is that someone will probably soon break your door and collect you and your valuables, because of debt. YEAH :smiley: …oh my gods…

well at least i got my work done.

…i could flee or…idk maybe they have wifi in prison

…idk…maybe it would be weird in a good way, posting on balg from a prison cell

Why are you going to jail…

1 Like

the guy fro midnight gospel episode 3 did that, he was a magickian

1 Like

i have a few k worth in debt.

cooool