That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Thank you both!
And Happy New Year everyone!
D9U559tXoAEBF-d

3 Likes

Happy new year :heart:

2 Likes

TMW itā€™s 40 minutes to 2021 and it looks like a horror movie outside with dim lights, thick fog and eerie silence :grimacing:

Happy new year everyone :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Tmw 2020 is officially dying, yay!

3 Likes

TMW what happened to datingā€¦:joy: Iā€™m just staying single for 2021ā€¦

Jeez like did you not stalk me enough to know I not your normal kinda girlā€¦:woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Me reading through the thread - on a Saturday night. :sweat_smile:

Finally got my eyebrows waxed by a professional. :slightly_smiling_face:

My life is so exciting. :confused::unamused: Dishes, laundry, being a hooman butler to the two little lions. :cat2:

All my single friends this weekend, ā€œWe have dates!ā€ Oh goodie! :upside_down_face:

Me: swipe left, left, left, left. Oh, heā€™s cute. Reads profile. :nauseated_face::face_vomiting::microbe::dizzy_face: My thoughts: Run as fast and as far as you can, just realized itā€™s my friends ex. Swipes left.

Drinks more cranberry juice, ā€œI wonder if this is what AB blood tastes like.ā€

My cat: Meow

Me: Fine, we can play with the laser again.

Welcome to my life, every. Saturday. night.

:pensive: Blessed. :pray::prayer_beads:

1 Like

Tmw finds an egg shell under my left breastā€¦uh where did you come from

1 Like

Dates are not the same anymoreā€¦your not missing out.:woman_facepalming:t2:

Like seriouslyā€¦I told this guy Iā€™m unique, I mean to the point I collect skulls :joy: but nope still intrigued by me or Has a complex and thinks all I need is a good guy and that they can change me :thinking:

Like seriously were in crappy tier 4 and my life hasnā€™t changed :joy:

Iā€™m back to work tomorrow and my little dude at schoolā€¦this was my first bit of time off since February and all I wanted to do was sleep be with my kids.

Not having to get my cyber team to work over Christmas just so I can talk to a guy who I may or may not date.

Iā€™m the kinda girl who wants people in my life I donā€™t need peopleā€¦

And it also freaks me out when people call me my real name as none of my family, friends or even work colleagues do so I feel like Iā€™ve done something wrong when they message me :woman_shrugging:t2::joy:

1 Like

my mind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elzEOs2pY38

1 Like

So, there is a discord server I am in, dedicated to dnd arena based stuff. Well one character I had an idea was a lewd ice wizard halfling (human/snowwoman), and since its homebrew it doesnā€™t count. Guess Iā€™ll save that for a campaign. So then I try to think, what about a monk/cleric who is a friar but his family were martial artist, but, his backstory explains why he is a friar.

So, basically youā€™re minmaxing a monk and using a backstory as justification.

Well the thing is that he canā€™t really fight unarmed due to arthritis and uses a walking staff to help him walk and use in fightsā€¦then again I could go for maybe a barbarian goliath or paladin goblinā€¦i am just thinking out loud

TMW you hit your back with some energy work and all of the sudden back pain fades Way the moon gets better energy raises.

And I been trying to get rid of back pain with stretching and foam rolling, now it almost feels like I jumped in a different body

Going to rest and I will do an other 30 min energy work on the back.

1 Like

Tmw when you eat something and your belly doesnā€™t like. Oh the smell in the toilet. I think sort of food poisoning maybe. The smell even the spirits canā€™t stand it. Lol. (sorry, spirit world) :scream: :joy: :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I like skulls, show me some.

1 Like

Tmw my aunt is freaking out about a nationwide black out so much to the point she went and got over $300 cash, a bunch of groceries, and charcoal and lighter fluidā€¦ she says its so they can arrest celebrities who are supposedly involved in sex trafficking

Newest drawing

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna reverse curse all of you! AAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

GOOD LUCK AND FORTUNE TO ALL!!

3 Likes

yo @Maxwell wasup?

Iā€™m better. Found a goal and i dunno if im gonna stick with it but iā€™ll try